Get back!

• Dedicated to My amazing readers!

Sophie's P.O.V.

I slumped against my wall. John had just told me that he loved me! I start to cry, because mother forbade me from seeing John again. So what was I supposed to do now???

*                                   *                                       *                                        *                                              *

At school...

As soon as I got to school, I ran over to John's locker and waited for him. When he finally came into sigh, I ran up to him and threw my ams around him.

"Oh, John! What are we gonna do?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

"I dunno, we need to come up with schemes to get past yer mum," he told me, pulling me all the way to him.

 I put a finger on my chin. "Hmm, that shouldn't be too hard, considering we've been sneaking around her for the past few weeks!"

"Ah, my little rebel!" John laughed. "I think you are comletely correct!!!!"

"Oh, darn! We better go to class, or we'll be late!" I say, glancing at the clock.

"Oh, no! We wouldn't want that! John said sarcastically.

"Shut up, swine," I joke, then pull him along to class. 

*                                      *                                         *                                      *                                                *

John's P.O.V.

As I sat down in class next to her, I felt so good to not be avoided anymore.But I can't believe her mother forbade her from visiting me again! I mean, I saved her life last night! Her mother should be bloody grateful for me or she would be daughter-less! 

I look down at the problems we're supposed to be doing.

x=?

3^2+4^2= x

I groan innardly. I hate math. Let's see, three to the second power is... 9, and four to the second is... 16, 20, 24! And nine plus twentyfour is 33, so x equals 33! 

Then I sigh. I wish figuring out my personal problems was as easy as figuring out these problems.