Whole lotta shaking going on

John's P.O.V.

I laughed to myself as I ran back over to my place. I had that girl completely wrapped around my finger! Then I noticed James was still sitting on the couch.

"James, why're ya still 'ere?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I'll go home. But what happened?" he asked excitedly.

"None yer business," I retorted haughtily.

"Ok, ok! Bye, John."

I went upstairs to my bedroom and fell on my bed. I felt a bit bad about playing that prank on her- Wait! No, I most certainly cannot have feelings for this American brat!

I groaned, torn between my feelings right now. She was rude to me so many times!

But then again, I thought, hating myself for thinking this, she looked sexy in my shirt. And the kiss...

So I'll admit it, I've kissed a lot of birds before, sure. But this one was, well, different. Maybe because she didn't want the kiss? Or that she hates my guts? Or maybe because she was one of the only girls that weren't pawing all over me.

"I'll go talk teh Paulie," I decided.

Sophie's P.O.V

I sat sulking in my bed. Did I enjoy the kiss or did I loathe it? (A.N. here's the answer to your comments) It actually was enjoyable, suprisingly. And even more shocking, I was still wearing his tee shirt.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What?" she yelled back.

"I'm going out!"

"With whom?!?"

"Myself!"

"Ok!"

Geez, my mom is a dork sometimes. I slip on a green dress, put a jean jacket on, and green converse. Then I put my pink hair up in a pony tail.

"What did you do to your hair?!?" my mother asked bewildered when I came down.

"It was James and John's idea of a joke," I replied glumly.

"John?" she wondered.

"Y'know, the neighbor boy?"

"Oh. That John," she said, scrunching up her nose.

"What's wrong with John?" I say devensivly, despite my hair.

"He's a shady looking kid. Isn't he one of those teddy boys? "

"So?"

"Just..." she hesitated, "Just don't be hanging out with him. Teddy boys are trouble."

I rolled my eyes and left. I walked around until I saw some people my own age, dressed up. I followed them to see where they went. They ended up going to some place called The Cavern Club. I shrugged and followed them in.

Inside, there were lots of people dancing and drinking. Many were young. I guess this is the place to hang. There was also a live band playing. I kind of swayed to the music, feeling stupid at being alone.

"Cool hair," a girl said to me.

She wore a shortish black dress with fishnet stockings. She had light brown hair.

"Thanks, I guess. It was actually just a prank that was played on me," I shrugged.

"My name's Lucille," the girl said, extending her hand.

"Sophie," I said, shaking it.

"Um, why're you here?" I ask.

"Oh, to see the Quarry men!" she said dreamily, "They're fine!"