Marie x Marina

Marie was walking home while enjoying a freshly made crabby cake. Marina was also walking home staring at her phone as she walked. Both not paying attention, bumped into each other. The crabby cake fell onto Marina's exposed chest making a huge white mess then rolled to the floor. Marina touched the sauce on her then squealed while shaking her hand violently. "Oh I'm so sorry" Marie said. "Errrr, do you have a napkin" Marina cried. Marie shuffled around in her bag but couldn't find any.

"Uhhh, no I don't" replied Marie. "I can't be seen in public like this, what am I going to do" Marina said starting to panic. An idea came into Marie's head, she knew that the other girl wouldn't like it, but it would fix her problem. Marie leant forward and set her tongue on Marina's sternum. Marina tensed up, shocked a stranger was licking her body. She steps back and says "Hey, what are you doing." Marina put her hand to her chest, all the gunk was gone. 

"I did the best I could" Marie spurted out. Marina looked at the cake on the ground then at Marie. She stepped forward again then kissed Marie on the lips. She drew back quickly wanting to throw up, but swallowing hard enough ceased the urge to. "Uhmm" Marie was appalled, "why did you do that" she asked. "Oh, sorry I didn't ask you, I just wanted to see what it tasted like" Marina said sheepishly. "Oh, umm, here, you can have this" Marie said. She reached into her purse and pulled out a to go box. 

"Oh, wow thank you, uhhh" Marina said. "Marie," Marie said "my name is Marie." "Thank you Marie, my name is Marina" Marina replied. "Well I have to go, wanna eat crabby cakes together sometime?" Marie asked. "Of course, I would love to" said Marina. They exchanged phone numbers then continued on their way to their separate destinations.

At cuttlefish cabin Callie was waiting patiently while playing squid jump on her phone. When she notices Marie she shouts "Marie, you're back!" Callie gets up and runs to Marie to hug her. "Nice to see you too" Marie replied. "Is that crabby cakes I smell?" Asked Callie circling around her cousin like a hungry scavenger. Marie goes into her purse while saying "yeah I got you o-" then she remembered she gave it to Marina. "Well where is it" Callie said prodding Marie's bag. "Oh I just remembered I saw a very hungry pelican and really thought I should help him." Marie lied. "Are you sure you didn't eat it, you still got a bit of ketchup on your lip" replied Callie. Marie wiped her mouth quickly, she knew it was lipstick. "Hey, let me take you our for some tea to make up for it, how about that" said Marie. "Awesome, let's go" Callie said bouncing with joy.

At Marina and Pearl's house Marina sat at the dinner table and layed her head down. "Marina, why would you go off and get food when you knew I was cooking?" Pearl asked when she saw her. "Oh uh, I ran into a friend who didn't want it, I didn't actually eat" Marina said sitting up "there's probably mayo in that one too so you can have it." Pearl sat down next to Marina placing a plate full of octopus dogs in the middle of the table. "Thank you Marina" Pearl said. "Anything for my Pearlie" replied Marina. Marina always hated eating octopus dogs, it was quite unfair there were no squid dogs to eat.