Agent 3 x Agent 8 (male)

"Agent 3," 8 said. He shook her a little harder, "3 please wake up." Agent 3 woke up and looked at 8. He quickly redrew his hands.  "Are you alright?" 8 asked.

 Agent 3 reached for her gun and pointed it at 8. "Where am I?" She asked. 

"Stand down Agent 3, Agent 8 just saved our lives." Cuttlefish said. 

3 looked at Cuttlefish then at 8. "Why would an octarian save me?" 

"They're one of the octarians who heard calamari inkantation" Cuttlefish replied.

Agent 3 stood up and stared at 8. "Hello?" 8 said, he felt uncomfortable.

 3 put her hand on his shoulder, then pulled his ear, then felt his head. "What makes you different from other octarians?" She asked. 

"He heard the heavenly melody of the squid sisters" Cuttlefish said.

3 ignored him continueing to pry 8. Agent 8 tried to stop her but her hands were too swift. Putting her thumb in his mouth was the last straw and 8 pushed her away.

 "Hey! What was that for?" Agent 3 said.

"You kept putting your hand in my face!" 8 replied.

"Doesn't mean you can push me, I was doing no harm to you."

"I didn't like what you were doing even if it was not harmful"

"Still doesn't mean you can hurt me, apologize."

"Fine, sorry I pushed you"

"Prove it to me."

"What, how would I prove that to you, just believe me"

"I don't have a reason to believe you, you're going to prove it."

"How?" 

Agent 3 gave a toothy grin. "I get to bite you."

"What? No way. I only pushed you"

"You pushed me without warning. You know I'm going to bite you so it'll be a lot less worse."

"Still, why would I ever let you"

"Because if you don't I'll kill you." 3 waved her gun around.

"I don't want to fight again so just do it"

"Good boy, now stick your tounge out."

"No, you can't bite my tounge"

3 pushed her gun into 8's chest. "Stick it out."

"I think that's a little excessive agent 3," Cuttlefish said.

Agent 3 glared at Cuttlefish. She pushed her gun deeper into 8's chest. "Now," she said.

"Okay, okay," 8 let his tounge out.

3 lifted his tounge with hers then covered her mouth over it. She stared into 8's eyes as she sucked and nibbled.

 Agent 8 pulled his head back trying to detach her, but instead pulled her until she was pressed against him.

3 let go and said "you're cute."

8 blushed, "thanks but please don't ever do that again"

"Hey you two, the elevator's stopped again let's get a move on." Cuttlefish yelled at them.

"I'll show you all my favorite shops in the plaza when we get there." Agent 3 took 8's hand and walked up to the surface with him.