Marina x Viantastic

Vian was sitting upright on the edge of his bed staring at the wall. He still couldn't solve the "What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?" riddle. Suddenly the door cracked open.

"Can I come inside?" came from the other side. Vian replied "uhh, sure, yeah of course."

The door opened wider and Marina stepped inside. She looked around the room aimlessly but when she saw Vian she smiled. Going over to the bed and sitting next to him Marina says "happy birthday, Vian!" Vian let out a soft 'thank you,' he had heard that phrase a ton today and even though he only hears it once a year it still gets monotonous.

"I got a little tied up with helping someone recently so I forgot to get you a gift, if there's anything you want you can tell me right now." Marina told Vian. Vian already got what he wanted, to be with Marina,  and asking for a riddle to be solved would be a waste of a wish.

"Uhm, anything?" Vian asked to buy himself some time to think. "Anything for you Vian." Marina replied, placing her hand on Vian's. This gave Vian an idea.

"Canoodle." Vian said. "Canoodle, what's that?" Asked Marina. Vian started to answer but then thought to himself that if Marina didn't know she probably wouldn't want to. "I'll just look it up" Marina said, pulling out her cell. 

Vian started to get nervous. "Oh, Vian! Why haven't you asked me before?" Marina exclaims. She wraps her arms around Vian giving him a great big hug and leaning him down onto the bed. She gave his face many gentle kisses all over. Vian trying to participate delicately set his hand on Marina's back, her skin felt soft as zephyr of a summer sky.

Marina rolls over so Vian was on top of her. "Hah, Vian your face getting all red." Said Marina. Vian raises up and turns away. Marina pursued him, putting her arms over his shoulders and says in his ear "Vian, do you love me?" Vian holds Marina's hands and replies "yes."

"I love you too" Marina said. She kissed Vian's neck until they were interrupted. "I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone" Pearl said standing in the doorway. Vian turned to the door, still holding onto one of Marina's hands.

"What happened to waiting in the car?" Marina asked. "You told me you were going to give Vian his birthday present. When you left empty handed I knew something was up." Replied Pearl. "Wow nice job sherlock." Marina sneered. 

"I'm taking Vian out for dinner later today, you're gonna come along too?" Marina asked. "Of course, you didn't even need to ask." Pearl said, turning and leaving the room. "Well Vian, I have to go drive home Pearl." Said Marina.

They both got up and Marina hugged Vian, kissing him one last time before leaving. Vian went to the kitchen to drink some water. He missed Marina already. He also forgot to ask for the answer to that confusing riddle he was thinking about earlier.