Truth or Dare

Agent 4 jumped up from the grate and went to humanoid form. Agent 3, Callie and Marie were watching him. "You really didn't have to come." Marie told Four as he walked over.

"The more the merrier Marie. We should have also invited that one 5th member that cuttlefish talked about." Callie said, greeting Four with a hug. Agent 4 held out his arms to Marie, she held up one arm to show she just wanted a side hug but he put both his arms around her anyway. She patted his back before pushing him off.

Agent 4 went and stood next to Three. "So, uh, can you explain what this is again before we start" She asked. Callie reached behind her and took a look at her notebook. "Ok, so we're playing truth or dare but with no truths."

"A pretty stupid idea," Marie muttered. Callie ignored her, "And the person who is last standing after the other three refuse a dare is the winner. Then that winner can choose a thing they want from this list from each person." Callie turned her notebook around and showed them the list. 

Marie gasped, "SEX!? Callie cross that out NOW!" Callie did as she said, "okay, okay." Agent 3 elbowed Four in the gut after hearing him let out a small "aw." 

"So, we all agree to the rules and can start right?" Three asked.

"Sure, but I go first." Callie said. She tapped her chin for a second then said "Marie, I dare you to take off your kimono." Marie sighed, "Three can you go drape a blanket over octavio? Callie might be like this all night." Agent 3 did as she said then Marie began to take off her robe. "I came prepared for this though," she said, revealing a t-shirt and shorts under her kimono.

Callie and Agent 4 both let out a dissapointed sigh. Agent 3 hit Four again. "So, now it's my turn. Callie, I dare you to take off your beanie and put it on Agent 3's head," Marie said. Callie tilted her head at Marie. "Marie that's so easy," she said going and placing her hat on Three's head. "Oh, im just setting up something a lot worse." Marie replied.

"Four, you can go before me," Agent 3 said. He thought for a moment then said, "Callie, I dare you... um... can I sit in your lap?" Callie blinked twice, "suuure... Was that the dare?" Agent 4 nodded then walked over to Callie. After he turned to squid form, Callie held him snuggly against herself.

"My turn right? Okay, I dare both of you to be barefoot for the rest of the game." Marie started to take off her sandals, but Callie didn't move. "Who said you could dare multiple people at once?" Agent 3 shrugged, Marie answered for her, "You never wrote any rules, so technically no one said you couldn't dare multiple people at once." Callie grumbled and kicked off her shoes.

"Alright my turn again, Agent 3, I dare you to skip your next turn." Three sighed, "Fine."  Marie laughed, "I'm glad you forget you could dare multiple people at once." "Pssh, I didn't forget, I'm just not cheap." Callie said. 

"I'll be cheap then. Three, I dare you you to lick both of Callie's eyelids." Agent 3 and Callie said "what the fuck?" in unison. "Are you going to do it or not?" Marie gave a smug smile. "Uh, can I see the rewards again." Callie showed Three the notebook again. "Marie, I'll have fun making you my footstool for a day."

"Not gonna happen." Marie sneered. Agent 3 held Callie's head and leaned it closer to her's. "Uuung" Callie moaned. "Callie." Agent 3 said. Callie opened her eyes, "huh? Oh, um, ignore that and finish what you're doing." Agent 3 moved her mouth to the other eye and licked it, Callie moaned again. "CALLIE," Three yelled. "Sorry, sorry."

"Four, it's your turn." Callie patted him a few times. "Oh, uhm, I'm done with the game." Callie kissed the top of his mantle, "Thanks, now it's my turn again. Agent 3, I dare you to forfeit." Marie laughed, Agent 3 wasn't amused though. "Why Callie?"

"Sorry, can't have you licking me again and I can't have you putting your feet up on my cousin." "Fuck you Callie." Agent 3 turned and stormed off to the grate and left. "Violent, anyway, is the winner still getting a reward from her?" Marie asked. "Probably not after what we've done," Callie stroked and petted Four a bit. "Sure, 'we,' anyway the game can end here, no point in playing if no one is watching." Marie said.

"Four here is watching." Callie tickled Four, he shook and laughed. "He just came here for you." "Four,  you wanna sleep over with us tonight?" Callie asked, Four nodded. "I'm going to sleep now,it's kinda late." Marie said through multiple yawns.

"Same, but I wish I had my beanie." Marie put her hands up to her cheeks mockingly and said, "oh nooooo, what a tragedy, how could you ever go on without your hat?" Callie stood up and set Agent 4 on the the ground. "So Marie, 'setting up for something worse,' how did you know she would walk off with the hat? You can see the future or something?"

 "Oh, that was supposed to be a bluff, glad it didn't turn out to be one though." Marie went into the cabin. Callie nudged Four with her foot, "C'mon, you've been a squid long enough." Four turned back into a kid. "We can still cuddle though?" Callie kissed him on the cheek, "of course."