Agent 4 (reader) x Squid Sisters

After receiving word from Sheldon that you can exchange power eggs for food tickets at the ammo knights enhancifier you decided to go back to octo canyon. When you climb up from the pipe you see Marie talking to someone. Wait isn't that the girl that was helping octavio?

"Hey Agent 4, thanks to you Callie is back safe." Marie says to you. 

"Hey, uh sorry I tried to kill you earlier, I hope we can forgive eachother." Callie said.  "Eachother?" You ask, she literally threw bombs at you. "I felt every punch you returned, you could have been a little less rough." Callie replied.

She shouldn't be putting any blame on you, you were the one who saved her. You go to the ammo knight and trade your eggs, only getting 4 tickets back. On top of the grate you were about to go into squid form but Marie shouted at you "Hey Four, don't you wanna stay and chat like you always do?"

You hesitated at first but then remembered that clam blitz was this hour's rotation and you'd rather not. Callie was in your spot,  rude. You sit next to her but put a little distance between the two of you.

"Hey which team were you on in our last splatfest?" Callie asked you. "That's seriously the first thing you ask" Marie said.

"I wasn't old enough to turf war at that time." You reply. "You could still have a favorite, c'mon who is it" Callie said. "You should stop pestering them Callie" said Marie.

"Marie." You answered. "Yes? Do you need something?" Marie asked.

"No, I choose Marie." You said. "What, why?" Callie asked.

"Uhm, I spent a lot of time with her recently" You say looking at Marie. She smiles at you.

"Yeah but Marie doesn't even appreciate you" Callie said. She then put her arm over your shoulder and said "has she even touched you yet?" Marie then set down her brella and walked to you. She leaned forward and hugged you with her arms under yours and her chin on your shoulder.

Marie let up then told Callie "I do appreciate them." "Enough to kiss them?' Callie challenged, she gives you a peck on the cheek. You touched where she kissed you. You couldn't believe the squid sisters were fighting over YOU of all people.

Marie accepted and pressed her lips against yours. She holds the kiss until Callie says "Marie look, you're making them all red!" Marie let's go of you and you take a deep breath. 

"Ah, sorry Four! Are you okay?" Marie says to you. You shake your head yes. Callie puts her arm around you again and says to you "are you grateful I got you a kiss from Marie? You can get her to do anything if you make it a competition."

"Ugh, Callie, why do you always do this." Marie sighed. Callie leaned you towards her and cradled your head against her chest. "Because you're my cousin." Callie replied.

"Since you did me dirty you gonna pay tonight?" Marie asked Callie. "What no way, why would I pay for my own celebration." Callie replied.

"Oh Agent 4 do you want to come with us to get Callie a cake for 'coming back alive'" Marie asks. "Yes" you say. "You'll also pay right?" Callie asked. You start to speak but Callie covers your mouth with her hand and shakes your head up and down. "Look at that Marie, Four is paying for us!" She laughed. Marie held back at first but then laughed along.