Stairway to Heaven

Julie's P.O.V

(one month later)

Nancy has been making me go on dates every day this month. She set me up with a rich guy, a way too smart guy, a sexist, and a horny foreign kid who kept saying 'don't leave me please'.

"Come on Julie one more." Nancy panhandled. I storm away and head for the door.

"No!" I turn around. "I'm tired of you forcing me to go on dates! The funny part about this is that you don't have a boyfriend!" She looked shocked. I know that was a low blow. I'm just tired and annoyed.

"The reason I don't have a boyfriend it's because I'm watching over you guys!"

The door swings open to see Laura and a guy with curly hair and shades standing at the door.

"Hey, guys I brought my boy-." She stares at us and sighs.

Nancy and I glare at each other.

"Sorry about the tension baby. I didn't know that there were fighting again." She kisses him on the cheek.

What kind of crap is this?

"No, it's alright. It reminds me of home." Nancy and I stare at him.

Laura nervously giggles. "Okay, guys this is Hyde, my boyfriend."

Nancy walk to him and shakes his hand. "Hi, I'm Nancy."

I look at him and I think I know him from somewhere. "Hey I'm Julie, do I know from somewhere?"

"Yeah, you were in my math class."

"How come I've never seen you that much?"

"Because I wasn't there half of the time.," he smirked.

"...Oh."

"Well, I think we gotta go." Laura insisted.

"Can I go with you?" Nancy pleaded.

"But we were going to meet his friends." She pouted.

"But can I meet them too?"

She gave Hyde a look. "Okay, you can come with us. They might like you."

"Do want to come with?" Laura asked.

"No, I'm going home. Adios." I walk through the door and head home.

Eric's P.O.V

I walk down to the basement to see the whole gang minus Hyde.

"Hey, guys have you seen Hyde?" I stood over the couch.

"Why do you care?" Jackie snaps.

"Well because he's my friend and we can't go looking for her without him."

Everyone groans.

"Look Eric about time that we give up," Donna says.

I study there faces, they seem tired and frustrated.

"Come on guy did you say that you wanted a summer adventure. " I try to reason.

"Yeah, but it's been over a month. You need to get over her." Kelso whines.

"Okay, you guys can stop but I'm looking for her still." I was determined. I couldn't let her go just yet.

The basement door swings open to see Hyde, a girl with black hair and another one sporting an afro. 

"Hello, sexy ladies." Fez glides off the couch to the door.

"Fez, stay away from my girlfriend and her friend." He pushes him away.