My Sweet Lord

Date: October 29, 1977

Location: Julie's House

Time: 4:37 pm.

The whole gang was in her living room listening to music on vinyl and talking.

"So, what are we doing for Halloween?" Julie asked.

They all looked at her confused. They never really did anything for Halloween except watch TV specials. 

"I don't know?" They all shrugged.

 "Actually, come to my place in a costume. On Friday, after school." She stated.

They all give her looks. "Why?" Eric asked.

"Because it'll be fun." 

"Okay," Hyde said. She was surprised. Usually, with anything, she made them do, they would always argue with her.

"What's up, with you guys?"

"Well, we figured out not to argue with you anymore," Eric says.

She turned to look at her boyfriend. "What does that mean?"

"Remember, when Hyde said the Sex Pistols were better than Queen?" 

"Yeah, you almost threw your shoe at him." Donna laughed.

Kelso looked at Hyde. "I think she was right. Queen is better."

"Kelso, stop kissing her ass. You love the Pistols too." Jackie rolled her eyes.

Kelso gasped dramatically. "I love Queen! Me and Julie listen to them all the time."

"Name the members." Laura glared.

He stood up and looked at them.

"There's Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John." He smiles at Julie proudly.

"You actually remembered." Julie smiled.

"Whatever, I'm gonna get my outfit ready. Jackie, Donna wanna come over to our place?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah, let's go, Donna." Jackie stood up.

"Actually I think-." 

"Donna!"

Donna groaned and got up.

"I'll see to tomorrow guys." She waved goodbye.

"Adios!" Julie said.

The girls walked out the door. 

Eric looked at Julie. "What are you wearing?"

She was debating whether she should tell him or not. She already had an idea of what he was gonna be. Probably Luke Skywalker. For her costume, she was going to cut her hair. Julie always wanted to cut her hair but her mother wanted her to grow it out.

"You'll see." 

"Come on, Blondie." She rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"You will find out, Cutie." He kissed her cheek.

"Stop!" She giggled. He started to spread kisses all over her face.

"We get it!" The guys yelled.  "Stop the lovey-dovey crap." Hyde scoffed.

Julie looked at Kelso and saw a frown on his face.

"What's up Kel?"

"Um, nothing." He waved her off.

She shrugged. Fez slowly woke up from off the floor.

"Ow, what happened?" he rubbed his neck.

"Just wear a costume on Friday," Kelso mumbled.

 Fez's face lit up. "Yes! I finally get to the Batman costume!"

"Guys, come on let's go." He pulled Hyde and Kelso off their seats and out the door.

"It's just me and you, huh?" Eric said.

"Yup, so come and get some sugar." He leaned over and kissed her. 

Halloween

7:12 pm

Julie's Home

Julie's POV

I looked in the mirror and brush down my newly cut hair. (check the image above (the blonde))

I was happy that my dad was able to cut it for me. I looked at my costume and patted the coat down. I fixed my bellbottoms and slipped on my clogs. 

The doorbell rang and I quickly grabbed my shades.  I ran down the stairs but my dad already opened the door. 

"Hey girls!"  He quickly hugged Laura and Nancy. "Evening, Mr. Doyle," Donna said.

He removed himself from the hug and went to shake Donna's and Jackie's hand.  

"Okay, I've to go. Nice costumes by the way. Love you, Jan!" He walked out the door, blowing me a kiss.

"Love you, too!" I shouted. Donna slowly closes the door.

I took a moment to look at their costumes. Donna was dressed as a lumberjack, Jackie looked like Cher, Laura was Jimmy Page and Nancy was Donna Summer.

"Nice outfits, guys!" I was impressed.

"Speaking of nice outfits, you look hot!" Laura said. I blushed a little, she was always blunt about everything.

"You finally cut your hair. Aw, I loved your long golden locks." Nancy said while touching my new hair. I quickly slapped her hand away.

"I actually like your hair, Julie." Jackie and Donna nodded.

The door opened again and here enter Fez, Hyde, and Kelso. Fez was in his little cute Batman suit. Hyde looked like himself but more hippie-like. Kelso looked like George Harrison. I remembered when I used to have a giant crush on George, he was my favorite Beatle.

"Hey, JD. Nice, Roger Taylor." Hyde said. "Thanks."

"Hey, Jan," Kelso said looking at the ground. I frowned. He's been acting weird lately, usually, any time he saw me he would always act like an ecstatic puppy. But now he hasn't been talking to me as much. Is it just me? Am I just annoying? Why do boys have to be so fucking complicated?

"Hey, Michael." I faked a smile. He ruined my mood a little. "Where's my boyfriend?" I asked Hyde. 

"He's talking to your dad." I smiled. I was happy as he was getting along with my father, but my mother, on the other hand, doesn't really like him that much. I don't really know why.

On cue, he walks right in. And of course, he was dressed up as Luke Skywalker.

"Hey Blondie," He looked at me with wide eyes. "Julie, your hair! It looks so nice." He walked over to kiss my cheek.

"Love your costume, babe."

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Laura said. 

I thought for a moment. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. And then it hit me. 

"Guys, let's play Truth or Dare."

Hello, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. School has been a massive pain, so sorry if I don't update so much. But when I have time I'll try. Thanks for reading.