Maybe I'm Amazed

okay hello

its gonna get a little interesting.....

remember its teens playing truth or dare

The gang walked up to Julie's room while Kelso, Eric, and Julie get some snacks in the kitchen.

"Hey Eric, can you bring the beers up to my room? Don't worry, we got snacks." Julie said while handing the beer to him. "Yeah, no problem." He took it from your hands and quickly kissed her cheek. Julie blushed while Kelso rolled his eyes. Eric smiled and walked up to her room. Julie knew it was time to confront him.

Julie turned to Kelso. "What the hell is up with you?" Kelso jumped slightly, he wasn't expecting her to say that. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Nothing. I'm fine." She scoffed. "Kelso cut the shit. I know when you're lying." He looked away. "Kelso," She sighed. "you know can talk to me." Kelso looked at her. He could tell that she was pissed. "It's nothing." She shook her head. 

She roughly grabbed the snacks off the table and walked away from him. He carried the remains snacks and follows her. 

"Julie, I'm sorry." She ignored him and walked to her room. 

**********************************************************

Julie sat down next to Eric in the circle that they had just made.