I'll Take You There

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. A lot has happened since I last updated, my mom decided to enroll me in karate classes and now the school has started so I'm trying to get used to the new classes and make sure my grades are on point. And I've been super sad lately because of this:

 And I've been super sad lately because of this:

Same Ryan, same. Chris might be leaving for good and I'm like super depressed ugh. And I noticed that this book reached 1K and I wanted to thank everyone. LOVE YOU! (P.S for people who don't know Chris Evans plays Captain America in the MCU franchise.)

They sat down at the round table in the restaurant while the waiter handed the menu. Julie thanked the waiter and he nodded and walked away. She took a small glance at the menu and she decided on good ole spaghetti.

She looked up at Eric and started to talk to him. "So, have you been here before?" she smiled. "Yeah, I came here with my mom once- my dad forced me. It was supposed to be a 'bonding session'." He said.

Julie laughed. " It seems like you have a fun family." He scoffed. "Oh, they're horrible. What about yours?"

"They're pretty cool." she shrugged.

"No, you're lying. Nobody family is 'pretty cool'." he laughed.

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. My parents gave me the middle name Janet," she said.

" You mean after-"

"Yup, after Janet van Dyne from the Avengers comics. My brother middle name is Bucky too."

"That pretty cool." He smiled. "I'm sorry for kicking your door." He apologized.

"It's fine. It happened so many times that I don't care anymore." She laughed.

The waiter walked backed to their table and took their orders.

"My brother is going back to college. I'm gonna miss him." she sighs.

"Wait, you have a good relationship with your brother. My sister tried to set me on fire three times." he laughed.

"Stop overreacting. She never did that." she waved him off.

"One hundred percent, telling the truth." He laughed.

"If your sister can do that, imagine what your friends can do." She said.

"They're not that harmful, the only one you might have to worry about is Hyde."

"He does look like he can kill. He used to be in my math class last year, he was pretty smart."

He laughed. "Hyde isn't smart."

"If he's not, how do you think he passed?" she asked. "By hurting people."

"You would think but no. I saw his tests and quizzes he threw in the trash and they all had 100s and 90s on them."

"This is perfect blackmail material." He rubbed his hands together.

"Don't think you should tell anyone. I won't be able to find your body."

They laughed. The food came and they continued talking until they were ready to leave.

"This was fun." They walked out.

"Yeah, do you want to hang out at my place?" she said, "I've got more food."

He opened the car door on her side. "Yeah, I don't mind."

He drove back to her house and park the car. She quickly got out and walked up the stairs to fish out the house key she hid in the flower pot.

She opened the door and saw Eric's group of friends on her couch eating her food watching television.

"What are you guys doing here?" Eric asked.

"Well after you guys left, we were bored so we decided to watch TV. " Kelso said.

"In my home?" Julie questioned.

"You have cable," Hyde said.

She looked at all of them and huffed. "Whatever." She sat down between Hyde and Kelso. 

"Hey Eric, you gonna sit?"

He walked over and sat next to Hyde.

Kelso offered her some chips. "Thanks." They all stared at the television.

She was gonna be stuck with them for a long time.