September

Date: September 8, 1977.

Location: Point Place High Gym

Time: 1:56 pm.

P.O.V: Julie's

The first day of school and the last year for me, you know I think I'm actually going to like the school year it turns out I have most of my classes with Kelso who's can lighten the mood up but sadly I really don't have any classes with the others.

I look around the gym for Kelso but he spots me first and calls me over. I jog over to him and feel a little self-conscious when I see a bunch of guys stare at me. Kelso notices my discomfort and yells, "Take a picture it'll last longer!" they all look away.

I smile. "Thanks, Kelso. You always make me feel better."

"No problem."

"Aw, that's so sweet."

We talked for a while and suddenly I had the urge to pee. I hate to use the bathroom here because it was so dirty.

"Um, Kelso. I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom."

"I thought you didn't like the bathrooms here?"

"I can't control my bladder, Kelso." I shrug and walk over to Coach Ferguson.

"Julie, my favorite student!" He shouted.

"U-um can I use the bathroom?" I say do a little dance.

"Yeah, go right ahead." He points to the bathroom.

I run up the stairs and enter the bathroom. I walk into the middle stall and use the bathroom.

I quickly washed my hands and walk out of the bathroom to see Eric walk in the hallway.

I decide to run up and jump on him.

"Hey, Julie." I jump from off of him and kiss him.

"I missed you." I murmured between kisses.

"Same here," He wraps his arms around my waist. "but we can't make out in the middle of the hallway."

I look around and see the janitors closet. "Come on." I pull him to the closet.

He laughs. "Now where were we?"

Rushed kisses and eager hands against my body left my body a quaking mess. Eric wasn't the most dominating person in the way that thing was heading now but he knew just how to work up my nerves. I giggled against his lips.

"Shhhh, we have to be quiet."

A flood of light filled the room and showed a familiar figure.

"In my office now!" the principal yelled.

Eric and I sit down in the office chairs while the principal stares at us.

"You know I couldn't believe when Kat Peterson said she saw you go into a closet with Mr. Forman."

"That bitch!" I yell. "Langage!"

"I'm sorry. She's been after me ever since eighth grade." I explained.

"You know you're lucky that it's your first offense because I would have called your parents." Eric and I sigh of relief.

"But you have detention after school," I moan. "And I don't want to see or hear about this again."

"So we're done here right," Eric questioned.

"Yes, Mr. Forman." We quickly go up and left.

"Look, Eric, I'm sorry I didn't know we were going to get in trouble." I hugged him.

He huffed. "It's okay, it's just detention right."

"Yeah. I make it up to you." I pulled into a deep kiss.

"I'm so gonna focus in class after that." He laughed.

"See you, Forman."

"Bye, Doyle."

I quickly run back to gym class. While walking back to Kelso, I hear cheers and claps from the guys and get nasty looks from girls. I flip them off and it goes quiet.

"So, they know?"

"Yeah," he paused. "you really gave Forman a job?"

"What? Where did you hear that from?" I questioned.

"Kat Peterson. She yelled, 'Julie Doyle gave Eric Forman a job!'"

I groaned. "I hate her so much."

"Hate is a strong word."

"Shut up."

We all sat in the basement watching reruns.

Jackie turned to look at me. "Did you really give Eric a job in the janitor closet?"

"Jackie!" Eric yelled.

"No, I didn't give him a job."

"How are you not bothered by this?" I shrugged.

"Because in a few days everyone would forget about it."

Jackie turned back to the television.

"Julie, can you give me a job?" Fez asked.

Donna frogged him. "That's disgusting!"

"Aye, I just wanted to buy candy."

"No, she means a -um ask Steven," Jackie said.

Hyde walks over and whispers in his ear.

Fez smirks. "Can I still get a job?

I grabbed a magazine from the table and throw it at him.

"Aye!" He yelped.

I grabbed the clicker and changed the channel. It flickers to one of my childhood favorite cartoons.

I started to sing the theme song. "When Captain America throws his mighty shield." Kelso turned to me and sung, "all those who oppose his shield must yield."

"No way JD, you watch this?" he exclaimed.

"Of course, I love cartoons!"

Jackie grabbed the clicker and changed it to "The Addams Family".

"Jackie change the channel back." "No, nobody wants to watch your stupid crappy show." Everyone agrees except for me and Kelso.

"Hey Kel, you want to go over to my house." I stand up from the couch.

"Yeah, sure. I'll race you." He jumped and ran out of the basement door.

I followed him out the door darting towards him.

3rd POV

"Eric, you just gonna let her run out like that?" Donna questioned.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"I think Kelso has a crush on her?" Jackie told Fez. "Who doesn't?"

"He's been following her like a puppy," Hyde says.

"Can you just stop!" Hyde chuckles. "Ooh, Foreman is getting angry."

He gets up from the couch and walks away.

Hey guys, how's life. Did you enjoy this chapter? Did you see the Avengers 4 trailer? I hope you did. Oh and I'm going to update my playlist.