1. A Demon and A Dean Winchester

*** Sorry, this update took so long. 

                                          Requested by:  grethandolan63 

                                                                                                       ***

Lucifer was my dad.

Okay maybe not like my dad dad, saying he's been here since the beginning and I came along later. I was only fourteen when the devil and I crossed paths.

I held my little brother's hand, while my arms carried my baby sister. Our eyes lit by the flames of our house. screams echoed in the silent night air. That's when he appeared, a demon dressed in black. He was so silent that I didn't notice his hand on my shoulder "Ah, child don't cry for them" He moves his hand to wipe the invisible tears from my eyes. Later that night my siblings and I hid in the manger that he showed us, while the mob scavenged the town searching for the witch that caused the death of our parents. I knew it wasn't going to be much longer before they noticed that we were missing. I knew they would kill me if they caught me. I guess that's why I did what I did next. I waited till the torches shadows dimmed, and much like the tenth plague, I weaved through the streets silent but deadly, carrying my brother and sister who had long fallen asleep. I remembered there was an orphanage on the edge of the town, so sweeping my way through the town that I called my home, I escaped.

"John" I whisper to my brother, gently waking him.

"Trinity, where are we? Where's momma and poppa?" He starts to panic, frightened tears rush to his eyes.

"Shh" I comfort him wiping the stray tears that have fallen onto his cheeks "The night has been filled with many tears, let's not shed anymore" I take on the voice of our mother, cradling his face fondly "Listen, John, I need you to take care of Grace" I hold up my hand to silence him as he tries to question me. "Your almost eight years old and I wish I could see you turn into a man except I must leave, but I swear I'll come back for both of you, not even the devil could stop me" I kiss his tear-stained face, he holds onto my head and we stay like this for a few moments, I pull away knowing that if I stayed in his arms I'd go back on my plan. I hear Grace stirring, and I say my goodbyes to her before soothing her back to sleep. I kiss them both on the forehead multiple time and hold them for a few more stolen moments. I listen to voices and torch lights highlighting the edge of town, I kiss my siblings and promise to come for them soon, I stowed away into the night and escape in the forest along with the other murders, witches and demons.

I shudder as the forest calls out and the night air picks at me, knowing I was safe from the villagers until morning. Fables of hags, monsters and demons would keep them from the trees until dawn, with that in mind I stumbled through the trunks and overturned roots hoping to be out by morning. The devil in black watches me through the trees, chuckling as I struggled to reach the edge of the woods.

"Child" he calls to me along with the birds chirping in the morning. I squint and then scramble from the forest floor, hyper-aware of every movement and sound. "Child" He calls again this time the voice is behind me, I snap around hoping to catch him. There he stands the devil himself, smirking and staring at me. I fight to contain my tears "Don't cry child, I'm here to make a deal" A deal with the devil, everyone from the time they were born was told to be wary of the devil and the deals he tries to make with you " I can see your hesitant but I only wish to help you keep your promise to your little brother and sister" he knows he has hit a sensitive spot and I bite.

"How?" his smirk grows understanding that I'd do anything for my siblings.

"Simply you just need to assist me with people of my interest"