4. Lil Skies - Shower Scene

Cams p.o.v

"Sup Y'all, I'm in —— and we're all just chilling" I pan the camera showing Johnny and Landon chilling on the couch.

"I think skies is still in bed" Landon states knowing that an evil idea will brew in my head.

"Let's go wake them up" I smirk, grabbing my keycard and skies leftover keycard from last night.

We creep out of our room " so skies and y/n are still in bed so why not wake them up" I fill my fans in on our evil plans. We arrive at their room, I press the keycard on the door and it opens. The three of us silently creep into the room, I show the camera the two lumps cuddled in the bed.

"Good morning" Johnny yells causing the couple to stir. Y/n turns seeing my camera she groans and then hides her face in skies bare chest. Skies lazily smiles at us, wrapping his arms around Trin, making sure she was covered.

"How are you guys doin?" Landon asks as he jumps into the bed with the couple. "Ohh cuddles! Can I join them?" He snuggles on the other side of skies, draping his arm over the couple.

"You are always welcomed to cuddles" Y/n smiles, wrapping her other arm around Landon.

"Threesome?" Skies jokingly questions.

"Okay, I'm up now!" Y/n announces, detangling herself from the two boys and sitting up in the bed, still covering herself with the covers.

"Let's go have some fun!" I yell excited, pumping my fist into the air.

"Give me fifteen," Y/n says now standing up and in the doorway of the bathroom, towels in her arms, blanket tucked under her arms, she idly waits, giving us all a look.

"What?" Johnny raises his eyebrows "want us all to join you" he jokes.

"Gangbang in the shower!" Skies say in the tone of an earlier joke. Y/n groans and bangs her head on the doorway.

"Out." She points to the door, still resting her head on the doorway. All of us prepare to leave the room, even skies who is dressed in black boxers and socks.

"Kimmy. Not you!" She exhales tiredly. Her head still facing the bathroom doorway. Skies jumps back into the room and shutting the door in our faces.

Y/n's P.O.V
"My boys gonna get it!" Landon yells is muffled by the door. Kimetrius chuckles, resting against the door. His eyes are focused on the floor, but his gaze soon turns up and meets my eyes. "They're a little much. I know" he smiles, walking over to me and holding me against him.

"Yeah, well," I sigh "they're kinda growing on me" I laugh a little "it's like having three mentally unstable dogs running around" Skies chuckles. "Anyway we need to get ready and I have to shower your perpetuate odour of weed off of me" Skies proving my point light up in front of me refilling the room's scent of weed. I shake my head smiling and close the bathroom door, I turn the water on and start to unwrap my blanket toga. The room fills with steam and the mirror turns foggy "I'll never get used to seeing you naked" Skies husky voice comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder. 

"Skies you scared me, we don't have time for this." He doesn't stop, so I gently push him off me "If you're going to be in here, then we're having a shower and if not then leave" I say, hoping he'll go and I can shower in peace.

He smiles and starts to undress, trying not to look I get into the shower. The warm water relaxes my skin and I let it fall over me, "Invitation still stands right?" Skies peeps through the curtains, he bites his lip as I nod my head. 'Oh lord help me' I plead as I look at his tattoed body.

"Stop staring at me and start showering"I cough trying to distract myself while grabbing the body wash. He frowns and then smirks evilly.

"I have some other ideas that we could do" He wraps his finger through mine knocking the soap bottle out onto the floor. His body traps me between the shower wall and him, water gently falling onto us. Our lips lock and I curse myself silently.

"I'm not having shower sex" I muttered between kisses. He smirks.

An: 726 words. A really short and cliche update but here you go.

DM me for a request and yeah.

Love, Imagination, power, Joy and 

~ Trash