6. Carl Gallagher (Shameless Imagine)

An: Warning! Excessive swearing!

"Fuck" the word fell from lips as I held the plastic stick between my fingers, the positive sign showing "Fuck" I repeat. How could I be so stupid? I am a teenager I'm not ready to be a mom!

     "Hey, Y/n! Your lame boyfriend is here!" My older brother knocked on the bathroom door.
"Kay" I choked out.
"Hey" Wyatt knocks again this time softer "You okay? Can I come in?" when I don't respond the door cracks open my brother taking up the doorway. His eyes widen when he sees the plastic stick in my hand "is it positive?" he asks through clench teeth after a moment of silence passed between us. Tears start to fall confirming it "I'm going to kill him"
"No, please don't" I take a breath "Just let me figure this out"
"You want me to tell him to leave" he offers
    I nod my head "Just don't say anything" he nodded his head and left leaving me struggling to figure out what I was going to do.

Carl's P.O.V

'Goddamn, why he made me wait out in the cold? Could have invited me in and shit' I complain inside my head while shifting my weight from leg to leg. I hear feet shuffling behind the door, I rub my hands together breathing on them hoping to warm them up. Y/n's brother opened the door and I look up to see him glaring angrily down at me. 'Shit what I do?' shaking my head internally I attempt to walk in the door, he stops me by putting his hand on my chest. I look at him confused "She doesn't want to see you right now" he grunts.

"You lyin lemme in" I laugh trying to slide by him.

He stops me again "She doesn't want to see you" he grunts this time harsher. I open my mouth again to protest "She doesn't want to see you. I don't want to tell you again" He moves out of the entryway and closes the door before I can oppose.

Your P.O.V

My phone rang constantly for two weeks and Carl knocked on my door twice every day. Sometimes I would just listen on the other side of the door until he'd walk away, somedays my brother would turn him away. Walking the halls at school was like being in a war zone I was dodging Carl left, right and center. After a while it all stopped, he stopped calling me and he stopped knocking at my door. I had to stop going to school and was doing it online, so I didn't know what Carl was doing. One night I woke up in terrible pain my pyjama's were soaking wet "WYATT!" I scream, he slides past my door and the hurridly comes back.

"What's wrong?!" He panics scanning me up and down.

"What do you think!" I scream as another labour pain hits me.

"Oh shit!" He hurries to my side helping me get up. He helps me get into the car, grabbing random things and shoving them in a bag, while I am swearing up a storm. We arrive at the hospital and I'm screaming as they get me in a bed. The doctor comes along with a string of nurses and I am in the worse pain I have ever experienced. Hours past and I am holding my baby girl, Wyatt is passed out on the chair. My skin is shining in sweat, with my hair plastered on my forehead but I couldn't be happier. Mia is holding my finger as she gently sleeps, cradled in my arms.

"Y/n?" I look up from my child to see none other than Debbie. Shit!

"Hi, Debs" I smile sheepishly, inviting her in.

"Oh my" she smiles softly, making sure she didn't wake Mia "Is she yours?" I nod "Wait, is she Carl's?!" Mia makes a small noise telling Debbie she needed to lower her voice, in a hushed tone she repeats her question.

"Yes, but don't tell him" I plead

"He has to know"

"I know" I pause "I just need a week to get everything sorted"