5. Miles Heizer

Katie P.O.V

                It was hard for miles filming thirteen reasons why. It took a toll on him emotionally, physically and mentally. There'd be late nights when he comes home and isolates himself. I understood it, the topic that the show covered and what it asks of the actors, was tough. Somehow Miles always caught a flight and came to see me whenever he could. The distance between my h/t and California was a lot to ask to be travelled every time you could, but he did it without being asked to and without having to. The last couple of months were harder, we barely saw each other, we texted, facetimed whenever we could but it wasn't the same. I wanted and needed him in person. So, my romantic ass devised a plan. Our anniversary was coming up, then I called his agent, manager and his friends telling them of my plan, everyone was in. So when I'm about to get on the plane I send a text to the people helping me telling them I'm on my way, I also double check to make sure the clues and hints that will eventually lead Miles to my hotel with me waiting for him.

~ a Few Hours Later~

                As the plane lands and everyone is shuffling to get out, I receive a text from miles:

                Babe ❤:  Hey, how are you, baby?🙂

                I panic and freeze up, worrying the surprise will be ruined, worried that I'll give something away, that he'd become suspicious, but it'd be more suspicious if I didn't respond so I type back:

                                                                                                                          Me: I'm doing good, wbu?

                       He doesn't respond but I figure I'm in the clear so I push my anxiety aside and try to spot my luggage, while it camouflages with the other suitcases on the carousel. He doesn't respond so I figured I was in the clear, I grabbed my bags and made my way to the place where you can call a cab, just past the drivers holding the signs, I barely glance at the signs before reading my name. Confused I approach the driver "Um... excuse me are you here for Katie l/n?" I cock an eyebrow.

                     "Yes, can I take your luggage?" The driver reaches for my bags not even waiting for me to reply.

                     "Uhh... sure?" the answer was useless because he already had my bags and were rolling them out of the airport, I followed just behind him, confused. I wasn't told that someone had called me a car, so I texted Royce miles agent.

Me: Hey, Royce. Did you call a car for me? A driver was holding a sign with my name, just trying not to get kidnapped.

                                                                   Royce Carr: Don't worry, your being taken care of ;)

                I let out a sigh of relief and stop cautiously following the driver. Instead, I follow happily behind him knowing that in a few short hours I'll be in the arms of my lover. The driver holds the door open for me, smiling and thanking him I get in. I quickly send a thank you text to Royce and buzz in excitement as we drive through the small Californian town. "Here we are Ma'am" The driver pulls into the hotel's entrance. I look out my window, this seems like a more fancier hotel than the one I booked for myself. "Ma'am" The driver opens my door and helps me get out. I make a move for my wallet but he puts a hand up halting me "Your car has already been paid for"

                    "Oh, okay," I say "Here take this as a tip then" I hand him a twenty dollar bill. He lights up and thanks me. He helps me with my bags and as soon as I am through the door, the car circles and merges onto the road. Another person grabs my bags and leads me towards the front desk, I recognize him as the valet from outside, he probably is looking for a twenty dollar tip as well.

                   "Hi, Excuse me?" I call the attention of the clerk " I have a room reservation for Katie L/n"

                    "Let me see" The clerk types at a couple of computer keys, her eyes widen "Here you are ma'am room 503, honeymoon suite" she miles handing me a key.

'Honeymoon suite?' I ask myself 'I don't remember reserving the honeymoon suite' I smile and take the key, assuming that Royce upgraded my hotel and room. I thank the lady as I walk towards the elevator, the valet tailing behind me with my suitcases. I'll have to write Royce a thank you card and send him a gift for upgrading me. The elevators lavish gold doors open and I walk out into a richly decorated blue and gold trimmed hallway. The valet takes the lead and shows me to my suite.

                     "Here you are ma'am" The valet presents me to my room.

                     "Thank you" I grab ten dollars from my wallet and hand it to him. His eyes darken for a second disappointed that I didn't hand him a crisp twenty. He smiles and walks away, I smile back tapping the key to the lock and entering the door. I walk past the mini-kitchen/closet trying to find the light switch wanting to be able to see what was in front of me. A few seconds of groping the wall I find the switch, bathing the room in light. On the floor in front of me pink and red rose petals scattered across the floor, creating a path leading me to the bed. I follow the path and stop at the foot of the bed, the white covers decorated with flowers. A hundred roses twisted creating a giant heart at the center, petals sprinkled on top and in between. My eyebrows scrunch together who did this? I ask myself. Two familiar arms wrap around my waist answering my question.

"Hi baby," Miles says, resting his head on my shoulder making me smile. I turn around facing him, happy tears almost spilling from my eyes.

"You did this all for me?" I gushed.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too!" I cried wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

~Hours Pass~

I wake up groggily, wrapped in the arms of my boyfriend and listening to "I can go the distance" from Hercules. Moments like these I relish in, falling asleep to Disney movies and waking up in my lover's arms.

An: 1084 Words. This was a request for @kindakayo .  I hope you like this imagine and it fulfills your request.

Y'all Please send me requests I'll literally write anything for Y'all.

Love, Imagination, power, Joy and 

~ Trash