3. Ian Gallagher (Shameless Imagine)

*** Y/n is your name***

I was dancing, jumping up and down, grinding and all sorts of different embarrassing moves, accompanied by me singing along. It started by me just sitting, reading a book blasting music from my iPod, when Brokenhearted by Kalin and Myles came through. My book was long forgotten on the floor as I hit repeat, turning the song into an endless loop.

"Hey! Trin!" A voice called from my door was drowned out from my music. I would later know that the voice walked through my unlocked door.

"Now it's time to give your loving to the next man," I sang along with Myles, while I made a slight thrusting motion.

"I can be your next man" a voice whispered in my ear with their hands on my waist.

I whip my head back creating distance from the hands on my waist "Holy shit Gallagher!" I see my familiar redheaded neighbour. "Jesus Ian you scared the shit outta me!" I place my hand over my chest in a way of calming down my heart as I turn my music off.

"Heh sorry" he sheepishly smiles, while rubbing the back of his neck "but if I didn't come over and do something, lip would of." He pauses " and we both know how that would have turned out" I chuckle.

"Since your here I have a lot of cookies left over can I possibly pass them off on you?" I offer, my cheeks turning red from the lack of space we shared. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear wanting it to help hide my red cheeks. He seemed to get closer and my cheeks almost turned as red as his hair.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asks, I know for sure he got closer. Was shy, innocence Ian Gallagher flirting?

I square my shoulders "No" I respond "Stay here and make yourself at home, I'll be back with your cookies" As I leave the living room I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I lean against the wall, why am I so flushed? Was he getting to me? I feel my cheeks they're so hot. I rinse my hands with cold water and press them against my face to bring the colour down. I inhale and exhale before I grab the Tupperware of cookies out of the fridge. I exit the kitchen and practically shoved the cookie container in his face "So If that's everything" I refuse to look at his face.

"Yeah? Umm, see you around" He squints looking at me confused by my sudden behaviour and quite frankly as am I. He salutes me and walks out my door, I make sure to lock it behind him.

~ A few weeks later ~

"Douglas! I swear if you don't get your ass in some clothes.." I chase my two-year-old brother around the house with a onesie in my hand. He squeals in delight and terror knowing my threat needs no ending because it would be empty. Just as I grab his squirming legs and get the one on his ankles there a knock on the door. "Can someone get that?!" I yell in the middle of catching his chubby legs with the onesie. Another knock sounds on the door "Hey! Can someone get the goddamn door? I'm busy!" I yell again this time the onesie is up past his baby butt. No one answers, I sigh and roll my eyes as the person knocks on the door again, Douglas sees that I'm distracted and starts to wiggle and flail around trying to escape his prison which is clothes. The knocker starts to tap a tune and I roll my eyes as I finish trapping my brother in his clothes. "Alright, you're free. Go play." I get off the floor and wave him off. I chuckle as he screams and runs into the other room. The knocking gets louder " I'm coming" I shout at the door, I open the door and see a smug Lip Gallagher.

"That's what she said" He greets me, I groan and roll my eyes, I might have a problem.

"What do you want lip?" I stare uninterestedly into his face, as I lean against the doorframe.

"AAHHHH" Doug screams behind me, I close my eyes inhaling hoping he'll stop "AAHHH" He screams again. I turn around to see Ainsley chasing him with a pair of scissors.