CRP and WIA

Dear Completely Random Person,

Hello, I guess. This is really quite awkward when you think about it. Or at least it will be when we have to meet at that dance. I think the professor overdid it a it, I mean giving us quills to disguise our handwriting… I mean really? Anyway, I’m not sure what we’re supposed to say to each other since we can’t tell each other who we are, or what house we’re in. I don’t even think we’re supposed to tell if we’re chicks or dudes! But I will tell you that I am a chick. I know! I shall ask you questions about you, so I don’t have to talk about myself! Aren’t I smart? Actually, don’t answer that….

Ahem. Anyway, let’s begin…

1. Are you a chick or a guy? (The crucial question!)

2. Whats your favorite color? (sorry, had to ask it)

3. Whats your favorite superhero/villain? (I’m rather partial to Batman and Catwoman, myself)

4. Whats your favorite band? (wizard or muggle)

5. Whats your favorite food? (I’ve got say chocolate for myself)

6. Whats your favorite class? (including electives)

Well, my hand is starting to ache, so I will have to say farewell for now. So until next time….

Farewell,

Whoever I Am

I only managed to watch my letter disappear with a pop before the bell rang, and I stacked my books up and only got to Herbology just in time. With a nasty glance from Professor Sprout, I laid my books on the ground, by my spot next to Lupin. He returned my look of disgust with an amused smile and we worked in silence. I escaped lessons and ignored dinner by camping in the very back of the library and eating multiple chocolate bars. Bless my father for giving me his high metabolism. I can eat whatever I want and still maintain my weight of 115 pounds! I opened one of my books to my marked spot and notcied a folded note lying in between the pages. I opened and scanned the note. It read:

Dear Whoever You Are,

I agree. I find this project completely counter-productive. We really should be focusing on our N.E.W.T.S. instead of our social lives, but I don’t decide on the assignments so. I suppose I should answer your questions no, shan’t I?

1. I am, in fact, a “guy“. (Or “dude” as you so eloquently put it)

2. My favorite color is dark green. (Yours?)

3. I don’t know many superheroes myself but when I was young, I loved the Wolfboy comics. (Who are Batman and Catwoman?)

4. I still really like The Exploding Potions, though I’m probably the only person alive who does (What do you listen to?)

5. Coincidentally my favorite food is also chocolate (Especially with caramel)

6. I really like Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts. (What class takes your fancy?)

Might I add a few questions of my own to the mix?

1. Do you have a boyfriend? (I don’t; nor a girlfriend)

2. Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? (I have one younger and one older brother.)

3. Are you muggleborn? (Not that I particularly care, just curious.)

I still have to start my Charms essay, so I will leave you now.

Good-Bye,

Completely Random Person You Don’t Know

Smiling, I pulled a loose sheet of parchment toward me and the special quill and began to write.

Remus’s POV

“…what do you think Moony?”

“Huh?” I snapped back into reality, when I had really been reading my letter from my “mystery person”. She was actually quite funny and it was amusing to hear a girl acting like herself, instead of fake.

I re-read what she had written.

Dear CRPIDK (which I’m only saying because I’m too lazy to write our Completely Random Person I Don’t Know, well I kind of just did but shhh.).

I wouldn’t say it was completely counter-productive, just a bit pointless. Although, I do think it’s a little much just to completely focus on schoolwork. Hmmm, so you’re a dude, what the heck does eloquently mean? I am blonde. Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that. Old well. Dark green? Well, its no blue. You seriously don’t know who Batman and Catwoman are? Do you live in a hole in the ground. Ha-ha, just kidding. Maybe. Anyway, Batman is the best superhero ever. He has no powers ut he can defeat all. He even has a Batmobile and cool gadgets and- Anyway, Catwoman is the best villain ever, she completely kicks arse, but I’ve never heard of Wolfboy before. I like The Exploding Potions, actually although we must be the only two people left on Earth who do. Chocolate and caramel is rather good, but I prefer chocolate with peanut butter. My favorite class? Definitely Lunch. Hardy har har, I like Astronomy best. Do I have a boyfriend? Nope, with all the eager suitors awaiting me I just can’t choose. Cue loud melodramatic sigh. As if. I have two cousins who live with me and they are as annoying as siblings . I’ve growing up around muggles, but my father was a wizard. Lets see….I’ll ask you another question…What is your favorite fruit?

Most Sincerely,

Whoever I Am

She sounded different from any girl I had ever talked to. She was odd, slightly psychotic, and pretty crazy. I really wanted to meet her.