Chapter 4

I know I'm late but...

Cheers to five years with BTS!
They all look so happy in this one.
How long have you been an army for?

Here's an update.
*pops confetti*

"In Flo Rida's song 'Low,' he states that shawty is wearing apple bottom jeans, boots with fur, and Reeboks with straps. What is she? Some kind of four-legged morph woman? In all honesty, I'm not surprised that the whole club is looking at her."

Jungkook shook his head at whatever conspiracy theory Youngjae was spewing as he entered the hall located in the common building along with his four friends.

"Hyung, I don't think that's what he mean—"

But before Jihoon could even complete his sentence, Bambam's loud, dramatic gasp made everyone stop in their tracks.

"I just realised that we don't even know what dinosaurs sound like!" Throwing his hands in the air, the silver-head continued. "All these Jurassic park movies could be completely wrong. They could've been speaking fluent German for all we know!"

Just as he grabbed onto Yugyeom, who was stood right next to him, the latter sighed. "It's too early for this shit, Bambam." Jungkook patted his best friend's back, mentally thanking him for addressing the crackhead behaviour their group was exhibiting at the moment—before he, himself, indulged in it. "Guten Morgen, Herr Pterodactyl."

The group of friends doubled up in laughter, too immersed in the moment, not really paying attention to their surroundings.

It had been almost a week since Jungkook had lost the bet to Taehyung—his worst enemy.

Although nothing had happened during this time—since they had kind of decided to not bother each other for awhile—suddenly today, Jungkook was informed by some random guy that Taehyung wanted to meet him in the common hall in the evening.

Being almost certain that Taehyung was finally ready to give out the penalty, Jungkook, in all honesty, was feeling kind of curious about it.

In the past, the two boys had punished each other with all sorts of penalties.

From Taehyung telling people that he was sexually attracted to trees to Jungkook having a very emotional conversation with a blackboard in the middle of the class, one could say that they had made each other do all kinds of weird things a person their age could possibly fathom.

(Also, Jungkook had once made Taehyung wear an extra, extra large condom on his head, because he thought that since Taehyung was such a dick all the time, so he should dress up as one, too.)

Talking from experience, Jungkook also knew that he shouldn't be so curious about whatever penalty his nemesis was about to give out since no matter what it was, the brunet wouldn't like it for sure.

But then, Taehyung's words would always come to his mind, and he just couldn't help but look forward to the punishment.

Still, the one thing which truly surprised him was as to why Taehyung had called him and his friends over to the hall on a Friday—mostly because Taehyung and his gang usually threw parties at this time.

Jungkook, for one, never came to such parties — because firstly, he was never invited; and secondly, which happened to be the major cause, he didn't want to be associated with all the hooligans who attended such parties.

The parties usually took place in the common hall—where both boys and girls could hang out together.

It was still pretty early in the evening for the party to begin, but with all that Jungkook could lay his eyes on inside the hall, it seemed that the organisers had already started with the preparations for today's party.