Chapter 21

"Why're you just standing there? Hurry up and take your clothes off."

Taehyung's voice snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts, bursting his bubble of insecurity and anxiety, as he slowly became aware of his surroundings.

Taehyung had dragged Jungkook along the hallways with him, and had only stopped when they had reached Taehyung's dorm. While Jungkook had been rethinking and doubting his decisions as the fog of anger had cleared away from his mind, Taehyung had led them to his bedroom, locking the door.

Jungkook had felt paralysed, and had started sweating due to his nervousness, as he had watched Taehyung move around his room in a flash. Compared to him, Taehyung had looked sure and confident, his each step had been measured, while Jungkook had only wanted to run away. Now that it was really going to happen, Jungkook wasn't sure if he wanted it, and remained still — not moving at all — as he kept overthinking his decision and its consequences.

The weight of his decision finally crashed down upon him, when he darted his eyes around the room and they came to rest upon Taehyung's naked torso. As if he wasn't sweating enough due to his nervous, he felt his cheeks flame up at the sight in front of him, and he turned his gaze away.

He was rubbing his palms against the fabric of his jeans — trying to get rid of the moisture in his hands — when he heard Taehyung's voice again. "Why do you still have clothes on your body? Take them off yourself before I undress you on my own."

Jungkook was pretty sure that the skin between Taehyung's eyebrows must have been bunched up together — but he didn't look up to confirm — and he heard Taehyung's faltering footsteps, heading towards what he could only assume to be the bathroom.

Even after Taehyung's disappearance to the bathroom, Jungkook stood fixated on his spot, feeling like he was on the verge of a mental breakdown as Taehyung's words registered in his brain.

He had told him to take his clothes off. But Jungkook couldn't do it — he was way too insecure to undress in front of anybody. But he couldn't tell this to Taehyung, and only wondered how drunk he had actually been when they had done it the first time around. Maybe he should have downed a shot or two before approaching Taehyung — that would have made things easier for the both of them.

But there was no means of escape now. He had to go through this, and getting naked was only the beginning as he thought on to what he had to do with Taehyung after the clothes were off.

He kept thinking about the end result of all this — just as his friends had promised — and felt himself calming down, as he reached up to tug out the hem of his shirt which was tucked inside his jeans.

His hands froze — with the fabric bunched up between his fingers — as his mind raced back to his insecurities. If he were to take off his shirt, he'd be totally and utterly exposed — and the fact that Taehyung had seen him completely naked before didn't matter, because things had been different back then. Jungkook was completely conscious now with all his senses working, but he had to take something off. So he decided to get rid of his pants. Truthfully, all his clothes would come off sooner or later if they were going to do this — Jungkook was just delaying the inevitable.

His fingers worked fast on unbuttoning his pants, as he heard Taehyung making his way back inside the room. Jungkook pulled his pants down, not trying to think much about what he was doing, and stepped out of them, throwing them to the side. He was relieved when he felt the fabric of his shirt come in contact with his thighs. He looked down at his legs and pulled on the hem of his shirt, trying to cover up as much of his skin as he could.