Part 6

Jerome and Eddie began walking back to Anubis house. Jerome said you owe me one. Eddie said huh confused about what he owed Jerome for. Jerome then said getting you away from Mr Sweet back there he can talk for forever. Eddie said oh yea thanks.

When they got back Eddie jumped on the couch. He bashed his leg against the table and shouted in pain. Jerome looked at him like he was crazy. Then Jerome saw it a blood soaked bandage around Eddies leg. Jerome's mouth dropped open. Eddie saw Jerome and asked what is it Jerry. Jerome said your leg.

Eddie looked at his leg it had begun bleeding once more and Eddie said can you help me to the bathroom. Eddie swung one arm around Jerome's shoulder and hopped along as Jerome walked making sure he didn't fall over. Once they got their Jerome opened the cabinet and asked who did it while grabbing out a bandage.

Eddie responded what do you mean. Jerome said how do I make this clear who hurt you. Eddie said no one I got it while climbing a fence. Jerome said lies who did it. Eddie sighed my father. Jerome nodded. Eddie said please don't tell anyone. Jerome nodded and said family stuff stays private, my dads in prison. Eddie nodded and thanked Jerome for helping. After the bleeding stopped Eddie tied up his foot and cleaned the bathroom so their was no sign of blood. They both left heading back to the lounge room.

Eddie and Jerome were the only ones in the lounge room. Eddie whispered how exactly did you know someone was hurting me. Jerome showed him the picture of the shoe print and said I saw your shirts. Eddie threw his hands in the air and said that's why I told you not to go through my stuff. Jerome apologized and said he was really sorry. Eddie said doesn't matter that much but did Fabian see them. Jerome shook his head and said he only saw the shoeprint. Eddie sighed and said thank god.

After dinner Sibuna met in the cellar and tried to find out some more clues about the next task. They got down their and found some writing on the walls. Fabian took photos of it all they worked out one of the ingredients salt or Sodium Chloride. They took samples back up and all headed off to bed.

The residents were eating breakfast and chatting when Amber said when are Fabina getting together. Fabian and Nina both went a shade of bright pink. Alfie said Amber what about that date. Eddie joked Alfie man she's my girlfriend. Amber kicked Eddie. Eddie put his hands up and said i was joking. Alfie said don't do that I actually thought you were dating. Everyone laughed.

The lesson had just started and Mr Winkler was talking about Shakespeare and chucking the students books to read. Eddie was sat next to Patricia and they were both arguing. Mr Sweet walked in and said Jason I need to borrow one of your students. Mr Winkler said borrow away. Mr Sweet smirked and said Edison come with me. Eddies shot Patricia a worried look. Eddie looked terrified but no one noticed.

Eddie followed Mr Sweet out of the room. When no one could hear them Mr Sweet said you escaped yesterday today you won't be so lucky. Mr Sweet was forcefully holding Eddie by the neck so he could not get away. When they reached his office Mr Sweet pulled Eddie inside. Mr Sweet was holding his knife so Eddie could see it. Mr Sweet said if you don't participate I will kill you right away. Eddie tried backing away but was kicked in the balls. Mr Sweet locked the door.

Eddie had left his jacket in the drama room and was now regretting it as he would like another layer of protection from the knife. Eddie had backed himself into a wall and was now an easy target. Mr Sweet smirked and then plunged the knife deep into Eddies side. Eddie fell onto the floor and started groaning. Mr Sweet said be quiet or I'll have to finish you off. Mr Sweet pushed Eddie so he was on his stomach. He removed Eddies shirt and threw it to the side. He then removed his shoes and socks.

Mr Sweet grabbed the knife and ran it over Eddies back making one very long very deep cut. The blood flowed out staining Eddies back and the floor. He then made a small cut on Eddies foot but made sure to make it painful. Eddie said please stop, please. Mr Sweet said sure and let Eddie sit up. When Eddie had finally stood up thanks to the help of a cabinet Mr Sweet chucked a glass bottle onto Eddies back. It smashed and pieces of glass got logged in Eddies back.

Mr Sweet said your staying here for a while. Mr Sweet sat down on his chair and said I'm watching you and you better stay standing. Eddie had been standing for hours when Mr Sweet had fallen asleep. Mr Sweet dreams were always accompanied with a sobbing sound and had been for many years. Eddie left the room in a hurry not caring how much more glass he happened to step on. He wasn't sure the pain could get any worse. The students were all in class so Eddie didn't have to be risked being seen. He went to the closest bathroom which happened to be the girls.

He walked in and locked the door behind him. He began taking the glass out of his feet. He got the majority of it out but there was a few shards he couldn't get out. Eddie texted Jerome and Patricia need some help.