Part 8

Fabian forgot about the whole thing with Eddie as he was too busy focusing on finishing the tasks and saving Nina's life. He was researching after breakfast when Nina came up to him. She began talking about how Senkara was angry and wanted them to hurry up.

At lunchtime Fabian went back to researching. He had already worked out 3 of the chemicals needed meaning they had just 3 to go. Fabian and Nina were talking about it when Amber came over and screeched Fabina. Jerome and Alfie walked in wearing the camel costume from the play last year. Everyone was laughing and Eddie jumped on them and said giddy up horsey. Jerome then calls out where a camel Eddie learn your animals. Eddie shouts back giddy up camel.

Everyone laughed as Eddie jumped off them. They got out of it and Mara asked why are you guys being a camel. Alfie says because I felt as if I was missing apart of me. And that part was a camel Fabian question. Precisely Alfie said back. Every began laughing even harder. Mr Winkler entered and said Alfie, Jerome nice idea but we're doing Shakespeare this term.

As the lesson ended everyone went to their lockers and then back to their houses. Eddie told Fabian to cover for him until he got home because he had to go and get something done and to just make up a random excuse. Fabian said he would do it and Eddie went round the corner disappearing from Fabians sight.

Fabian told Patricia that Eddie had told him he was going somewhere but he'd forgot where he was going. Patricia believed it and went off to find Amber.

Eddie was pulled by a strong force into a room. He looked around and realized he was in his fathers office. He spun around and came face to face with his father. Mr Sweet flipped out a knife and plunged it into Eddies leg cutting Eddies trousers in the process. Eddie used all his forced and pushed his father away. Mr Sweet than pushed Eddie up against a wall and then punched his face making Eddies nose bleed. He punched Eddie in the face multiple times. Eddie then tried to fight his father off. Eddie used all his energy trying to get from his fathers tight grip. Mr Sweet said you will learn not to fight back. He then throw Eddie to the floor. He landed on a floor with a thud and hit his head against the base of his fathers desk slowly his world turned black.

Everyone was in the lounge room talking when someone mentioned something about having a prom. Amber cheered yay and everyone was totally on board with the idea. Amber squealed maybe a cute guy will ask me to go with him. At that moment the front door swung open. Everyone looked at each other as no one entered. Everyone looked towards the door and someone entered.

It was Eddie he held onto the door frame and then walked over to the door frame of the lounge room. That's when everyone saw him. His face covered in blood and he was limping. Jerome and Fabian ran over to him helping him stand. Patricia screamed someone go get Victor now.

Mara and Amber jumped up. They ran upstairs to Victors room. They knocked on the door and shouted Victor over and over again. Victor opened the door and said what do you want. Mara said Eddies hurt and Amber said Downstairs. Victor ran downstairs and to where Eddie was.

He yelled stop standing around Get a first aid kit there's one in my room if you can't find any. Victor said everyone out. Everyone watched from the door as Victor unbuttoned Eddies shirt and checked his skin for cuts. Everyone was clueless as to why Victor was doing that apart from Patricia and Jerome. Victor found a cut on Eddies lower thigh that was bleeding. That was the only cut other than the ones on his face.