Chapter 6: Prank Wars

Grace's POV 

I walk along the hallways and hum a soft tune. I continue walking and suddenly bump into someone. I look up to see a scowling Angelica. "What do you want?" I say and sneer at her. She rolls her eyes and pushes me back. "Nothing. I was just going to tell you to look where you're going." She says and smiles bitterly at me. "Whatever." I say and push her out of the way. I raise my finger slightly and make and motion to wet her hair. Water splashes on her hair and she fumes with anger and she stomps out of my view. I smirk, knowing she didn't know it was me.

I continue walking until I enter the room. The boys were staring at me. Like they were waiting for something to happen. I frown and slowly walk into the room. I already notice the bucket above me by the corner of my eye, but I pretend not to see it, so I casually walk in and stop in the middle of the doorway and knock the bucket over. The guys groaned with disappointment and looked else where. I smirk and make my way towards my bed and plop down on it. The guys rush into the bathroom and mumble things I couldn't catch. But I had an idea. Once they came out, I decided to take a shower. Their eyes follow my ever movement. Once I'm in, I close the door and inspect my surroundings. I shrug and take a shower. I reach for my shampoo and squirt   out some of it and rinse it in my hair until I saw a Color forming in my hair. 

I look and the mirror and see that my hair was dyed into a light purple shade. I was fine and angry that they did that. I sighed and dried up. Once I got out, the guys were expecting a reaction but I kept my face blank. I walked out and closed the door. But I didn't leave just yet. I heard mumbling on the other side of the door so I decided to listen. 

"Dude, she's rocking the purple hair. Maybe we should change it to green." One says who might be Chase, says

"Maybe we should put food coloring in her tooth brush." Another one says which I think is Justin, says

"Put holes in her clothes." A guy I suppose is Liam, says

"Or, maybe we should do something with her food, or her phone." The last guy who is definitely Lucas says. I roll my eyes and stride down the hall once again.

I walk outside and think about why I suddenly have powers. I thought that never existed. I guess I was wrong. I sigh and sit on the grass. ''Why are you out here alone?'' I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Joshua. ''Oh. Hi Joshua.'' I say and look away. ''Hey, I know we didn't come to a great start, so can we just start over?'' Joshua asks and pouts. I laugh at his behavior and ruffle his hair. He scowls at me and fixes it. ''Fine. Just don't act like an annoying butt.'' I say throw him a hard glare. ''Fine.'' He reply's and smirks. I roll my eyes and watch the wind blow the trees making leaves get stuck in my hair. I sigh and smile. Joshua sits beside me and leans back. We stay like that until we get splashed on with water. 

I glare at a smiling Chase. He notices me glaring at him and runs away screaming '' PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!'' He runs into our dorm room and locks the door. I smash the door open to see terrified guys. I glare at them and slowly walk towards them. I stop in front of Lucas. I look at all of them, then an idea formed in my head. I smile creepily and walk out of the room leaving confused boys watching me. I turn to a corner and I run outside to get some materials for my little prank. I grab some worms, snails, leaves, branches, and soil. I get all of it and put it in a bucket. Rachel sees what I'm doing and looks at me weirdly. I wave to her to come over and whisper something in her ear. Her facial   expression changes. She smirks and high fives me.

''Oh my gosh, YES.'' She says and smiles

''It's time for payback.'' I say

''Wait. How did you get purple hair?'' Rachel asks.

''Oh, the guys did that.'' I say

''Oh.'' Rachel says 

''Yeah.'' I say

''Well, let's get the props in position.''  I say and clap my hands together

We set up the supplies and we both smile at each other. It's time for some payback. I smirk and continue walking to the room. The boys are all on the floor either talking or eating. I roll my eyes and stroll into the room. I snap my fingers and they all turn to look at me. 

"Alright lazy bums. It's time to go outside." I say and flash a friendly smile. Like nothings going to happen. Hehe. 

"Okay." They all reply in sync and walk out. I walk out to see Rachel who has the same facial expression. We both give each other a thumbs up and we head to the cafeteria. Once we reach the table. We sit down and smile at them. "Hey guys." I say "hi." They say hesitantly. Not knowing what to expect. I laugh and pat them in the back. "Why don't we all eat some food." I say and stand up. They follow and fall in line. I excuse myself and run to the 'bathroom.' Rachel comes tagging along and smirks. We watch them sit down and eat their food. Lucas' eyes pop wide open and he sees us watching them react. Lucas spits out the food and scream whispers The the other guys. HAHAHA! They fell for it. Rachel and I share a knowing look and we happily walk the halls singing a happy song. Once we round the corner we burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA! I can't believe they fell for it!" Rachel says trying to calm herself down.

"Yeah. That was SOO worth it." I laugh and we walk outside. We sit on the grass and stretch. We happily stayed there until we felt a presence behind us. I turn to look at my roomies glaring at me and Rachel. We both gulp and we stand up and run. They react quickly and chase after us.

"YOU GUYS GET BACK HERE!" Justin basically shouts causing a few people to give us looks. I shrug it off and continue running. Rachel and stop for a split second then continue running. We climb a tree and hide in the leaves. I know we look like stupid monkeys, but hey. Don't tell me you wouldn't do this when you're getting chased by mad men. Seriously. It's scary. We watch them walk by us. Chase stops bellow our feet and looks around but not up. Once he starts walking again we breathe a sigh of relief. Then Justin looks up and his eyes turn into slits. We jump off and start running off again. I jump but I don't have a smooth landing. I fall to the ground and grumble. 

The guys walk up to me and give me creepy smiles. I shudder and try to move my leg but I flinch and stay frozen in that position. My whole body hurts. Landing hard on the ground from jumping off a tree hurts. Please don't do this. The guys looks soften and a look of pity crosses their eyes. 

"Hey, are you Okay?" Justin asks. 

"Yeah. I'm totally fine." I'm so not sarcastic.

"Yeah right you are." Liam says 

"Are you guys just gonna stand there or help me up?" I ask and they help me up and Lucas and Chase help me walk. As i'm getting calmer and less tense. Lucas decides to say something I wish he wouldn't say. 

"We're not gonna let what you did just slip." Lucas says and my face goes pale. He smirks at me and takes me to the nurse fixes me up and I head out. She just said my foot got a cut. My friends wait outside and talk amongst themselves. I hear them mumbling some plans. I roll my eyes and continue walking towards me. They're so bad at keeping secrets. 

"Hey." I say

"Oh, Hi." They all say and rub the back of their necks. I mentally roll my eyes and flash a smile. Liam raises an eyebrow and watches me carefully. I glare at him and walk ahead of them. 

"Oh, look who it is."  A familiar voice says I turn my head to look at the person. 

No freaking way. Not him. Please no.