Chapter 7: Well, Well, Well, look who it is.

Are you kidding me right now? The super creepy and super cute dude, Logan is here. Ughh. This camp is so confusing...

"Well, Well, Well, look who it is. Never knew I would see you again Grace." Logan says with a sickly sweet voice.

"I never wanted to see you again, Logan." I reply and glare at him

"Aww, come on, just give me a warm little hug, Grace." He says and opens his arms, waiting for a hug.

"Never in a million years." I retort and snort.

"Ahh, never lost your feistiness huh Grace?" He says and chuckles. He takes one step in front of me and leans down to match my height. I can feel his breath fanning my face that sends shivers down my spine. He leans forward, I stay there not knowing what to do, my mind is comepletely blank. I feel a presence behind me and he gets ripped off of me. I turn back to see a fuming Lucas.

"Alright dude. I've had enough. Don't ever do that to Grace ever again. I'm warning you." Lucas says with a deadly tone. Logan scoffs and smirks at him.

"Is this your new boyfriend Grace?" He asks

"What? No."

"Really? It looks like you two are." He says and points at my waist. Lucas has his arm wrapped around my waist. And holds me close. Oh. Just realised that now. "Whatever Logan."

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. I've got to go. See you later love birds." Logan says and winks at me and smirks at Lucas.

"I don't have a good feeling about that dude."

"You shouldn't even trust him." I say and roll my eyes.

"Yeah. I think I'll listen to you this time." I look at his face. And he looks back. We stay like that and stare into each other's eyes.

Then,

A wolf whistle was heard.

"Wow! I can watch this all day my friends." Chase and Justin say with grins on their faces. I roll my eyes and escape from Lucas and stand infront of them.

"Yeah whatever. When you guys get girlfriends, just you wait. You'll get what's coming for ya." I say and flash a grin. They look at each other and turn pale. I smirk at them and pat their shoulders.

"Don't worry mates, you'll be alright." I say with a accent

"Hold on, can you tell us about this Logan dude?" Liam asks with a gleam in his eyes

"Okay, so first off, Logan and I met each other in high school. Then we became really good friends. Until I found out he was part of a deadly gang. Cause there was a suspicious room in his house. I went down the stairs and saw a bunch of guns and other items I don't wanna talk about. I got really creeped out and said bye to them and ran out. Eventually, Logan knew I found his "secret stash" and he started blackmailing me to do things. I hated his guts. 100% hated him. Now he hides his emotions and puts on a fake mask and smirks all day. It creeps me out. Like he's going to do something in the future." I say and shiver.

"Dang. He sounds dangerous. Why did he come here though?" Lucas asks

"I don't know. Ever since that incident he's been following me around and makes sure I'm still alive and living."

"So he's like a really clingy bodyguard?" Chase asks

"I guess you can say that?"

"Huh. Now I gotta keep my guard on too." Justin says and grins

"What's the grin for?"

"Ooh, it's nothing..." he says and keeps on grinning

"Okay?"