10

Jade Adams

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" I groan and sit up in bed.

"I hate you."

"You love me. Hurry up. Boyfriend will be here soon." He opens my closet doors.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I climb out of bed.

"Looking for something for you to wear."

"You're annoying." I go into the bathroom and do my morning routine and leave in a towel. "Pick anything?" He points to the bed and my outfit is laying there. "Thanks." I go back into the bathroom and get dressed. The two of us go downstairs and I eat breakfast.

Zach
On my way.

"So will you be accompanying me to school today?"

"That's the plan."

"Are you going everywhere I go?" He shrugs.

"I could. Except to the bathroom. You're on your own with that one."

"Thanks." I say sarcastically. "It's nice to know I have some privacy."

Zach
Outside.

Jade
Coming.

"Well my chariot awaits." I leave the house, kiss my boyfriend hello and we leave.

"So my mom is using Bryce's lawyer for my testimony."

"That's... interesting. Do you really think it's gonna be that bad?" he shrugs.

"I hope not." we pull up in front of Alex's house and we both get out the car. I climb into the backseat and Alex gets in the passenger seat.

"It smells like sex in here." Alex says bluntly.

"So that's what that smell is." Jeff says next to me.

"Sorry." I say. "I Febreezed it a couple days ago. Clearly I need to do it again." We get to the school and Zach helps Alex out.

"Such a gentleman." Alex says. "This doesn't mean I'm gonna put out or anything."

"What? Not even a handy?"

"My hand doesn't really work..."

"And besides," I say. "That's my job anyway."

"Let's take the side entrance today." Zach suggests.

"No way. It's way further and I get tired."

"I'll carry you." Zach tries to pick him up.

" Zach tries to pick him up