Tag, You're It!

So I haven't done one of these in a while (despite having been tagged a few times sorry...! 😅)

Anyway, I was tagged by GoldStar100, and here are the rules...

I screenshotted her screenshot, I hope that's legal.

1. I have never had a crush on anyone in all of my 21 years of life.

2. I stand at 5'9 and 3/4 of an inch.

3. I once had to fly home from a trip and lost my driver's licence (my form of ID for security). Fortunately I still had my expired Learners Permit in my wallet and was able to use that. I later found my license in the pocket of the jeans I'd been wearing when I'd flown previously, which I hadn't worn since then...

4. My family and I were homeless for about 10 months at one time, due to finding toxic mold in our house and having to leave everything and start over.

5. I hate allergies...! (But in all honesty, who does?)

6. I got my first cell phone at 13, due to being left behind at the grocery store. (My family thought I was asleep in the back seat and got halfway home before realizing.)

7. My family calls me a Cat Whisperer, because they're naturally drawn to me.

8. I have never broken a bone. I thought I had broken my kneecap in two after falling while ice skating one time, but it turned out the groove was actually tissue damage.

9. I have 7 siblings, 2 older, 5 younger.

10. I didn't speak until I was three, when my Grandma was trying to get me to say "Bye Bye" to some leaving family, and I instead said "Don't be a stranger!"

I don't know 28 people, so anyone who wants to do this can!

What do you call a cow that's just given birth?...

...De-CALF-inated!

A spoiler, huh...? Fine... The number of sparklings I have for the various bots is 9. Have fun wondering who else I'm making a parent!

And that concludes my mission. See you all later!