Tag-tletale

autobotfan02 tagged me on this one, thanks for that (seriously, thanks, these can be fun!)

1. I like people, but in terms of "Like Like" someone, then no.

2. Check above. If anybody likes me, they haven't made themselves known at this time.

3. Mari

4. Single as the last pieces of cereal in the box that everyone just throws away cuz there isn't enough for a whole bowl left.

5. That would be my mom, telling her to buy me more hangers while she was grocery shopping.

6. Waymaker - by Michael W. Smith (a good song for these tough times)

7. 69%

8. and 9. Don't really have one of either at the moment. I'm pretty introverted and while I finally found a group to hang out with, I'm not really close enough to any of them to call them best friends...yet :)

10. Tie between ShardXNicole, TailsXCosmo (both Sonic the Hedgehog), and AlyaXNino (Miraculous)

11. I made it to get feedback on my fanfics and refine my craft into something better... something I could be proud of. (So thank you all for the feedback, sharing how much you loved all of my stories and pointing out plotholes I missed! Love ya!)

12. Current Lockscreen

 Current Lockscreen

13. February 26th!

As for tagged people... Anyone who wants to! I hate picking people over others, it just doesn't seem fair 😅