Chapter 3

Eliot got to Alison's apartment and knocked on the door. When he saw Alison his cock hardened. She was in a cute pink sundress with her hair curled, and white sandals on. She smiled, "Hi." "Are you ready?" He asked coming in. She nodded, "Yep." "Do you have your toothbrush?" He asked her. Her eyes widened as she ran to the bathroom to get her toothbrush and toothpaste. She tucked them in her bag. "Okay now I'm ready." She declared happily. She picked up a bow, "Will you help me put this on?"

He nodded as he took it from her. He took pieces of her hair and pulled them back, placing the bow in her hair. "Thank you." She smiled. Cindy came up and sniffed his leg. "That's Cindy." She said happily. She wore a baby blue collar with gems. Just like the princess she was named after she was beautiful. He bent down and scratched her under her chin. "I left your brother some instructions on the counter by her food."

He nodded, "I will let him know." He then grabbed her bags and they went out to the car. He opened the car door for her and she got in with a smile. After putting her bags in he got in and reached over and buckled in her seat belt. Her face turned red and he smirked. "During the trip you don't have to be a big girl if you don't want to." He told her as he drove to the airport. She smiled, "Thank you."

Her eyes widened when she saw the sleek black plane. "Wow." She said as she got out. "Come on, let's get you settled in." He said ushering her on to the plane. The plane was luxurious with plush seats, a nice bar, and nice windows to see outside. She squealed happily and sat in a chair by the window so she can see. Eliot sat in the chair across from her and placed her backpack and bag of stuffies next to her. He pulled out a book and began reading it. Besides owning a BDSM club Sabrina is amazing at writing crime and romance novels. He loved her Badge of Honor series. One of the perks of being the author's brother meant he always got a copy before the book was released.

After every page he would glance up at her, finding her attention captured by her Nintendo DS. It had cracks and stickers on the top. It was old and clearly on its way out. When she was bored she went to her coloring book, most of the pages finished. "What are you working on?" He asked her curiously.

She showed him the picture of Pinkie Pie with her confetti cannon, "Pinkie Pie." She said happily. She then began to talk about how she was her favorite ponie and he hung on to her every word. When she started yawning he got her a pillow, "Naptime Alison." She pouted, "I don't wanna." "Don't argue or the first thing you'll do when we get to the hotel is stand in the corner." She huffed but agreed. She grabbed her white teddy bear and blankie before letting him lay the chair back so she could sleep comfortably. She put in her pacifier and it wasn't long until she fell asleep.

Eliot smiled softly as he leaned over to fix her blanket. When he sat back he looked out the window. He had a lot on his mind, like where he wanted to take her during their free time. In the middle of their stay they'll have a whole day to themselves, he was thinking about taking her to the beach. Its been a while since he went surfing.

His mind drifted to what she would look like in her swimsuit. Without a doubt she'll be beautiful, but he wondered if she'll be in her big girl mindset or her little one. He wanted to get to know both of them and his business trips was the best way to do it. Tonight he would make it easy and relaxed when they get to the hotel. The jet lag will make them both tired so pizza and movie in the hotel should be good for the two of them. He wanted to make sure she was as comfortable as possible, last thing he wanted was a cranky little.

When she woke up she ate her snacks while they talked about her favorite movies and hobbies. When the plane landed she had a bounce to her step and an excited smile on her face. The hotel they were staying in, had two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a living room, and one bathroom. She squealed happily, "It's so big!" Then she ran to the balcony. "Look Eli, the ocean!" He liked hearing her call him Eli. He'd rather have her call him Daddy, but that will come with time.

"Careful Alison, wouldn't want you to fall over the railing." He said before going to put her things in her room. She came back in and plopped down on the couch. "I've never been in a hotel before." She told him. He came out to grab his things, "They have a lot to do here. They have a nail salon, cafe, a pool, a spa, and an arcade. You'll be able to go to them during some of my meetings." She was happy that it wasn't going to be just business, that they'll get to have fun.

After he put his things in his room he grabbed his phone, "I was thinking of doing pizza for dinner, what would you like on yours?" "Pepperoni!" She cheered happily. He nodded and put in their orders. "What are we going to be doing tonight?" She asked him curiously. "We'll be relaxing tonight. In the morning we will be having breakfast with some of my clients. After that I have a meeting at my Miami branch, during that time you're free to roam the hotel. I don't want you leaving the hotel without me. I also don't want you paying for anything. You're here because I asked you too, so I will pay for everything you do to keep yourself occupied during the times I must step out." She listened to his rules intently, remembering each one. "Miami can be a dangerous place so I need you to be careful Alison." She nodded, "Yes sir."

He then handed her a debit card, "Don't worry about what something costs, just enjoy yourself." She took it reluctantly before putting it in her black and red Minnie Mouse wallet. She wanted to pay for things for herself if they weren't work related but he was Stern and adamant. She didn't want to get punished. She knew he wouldn't spank her because he wasn't her Daddy, but if he told her to stand in the corner, she would. She wouldn't mind him being her Daddy. He was extremely handsome, stern, and really nice. Plus he didn't complain about any of her rambling on the plane. She began to wonder what would happen if she annoyed him. She didn't want that. She wanted him to smile and laugh. She would just have to be careful.

She went and changed into her pajamas so she would be comfortable while they ate and watched movies. Her pajama shorts barely went past her ass, and the matching tank top was thin, allowing to see her nipples harden if she got cold. They were light blue with tiny Stitches all over it with different facial expressions. She slipped on her kitty slippers before bunching her hair into a messy bun on top of her head.

Eliot was putting the pizzas on the coffee table when she came out of her room. Eating wasn't going to be comfortable, he thought as his eyes scanned her up and down. Her face heated when she noticed how he looked at her. He poured some juice into her sippy cup and sat it down by her box of pizza. There was a third box that she learned was brownies. She would stick with the bread sticks. She liked sweets but she meant it when she preferred crackers over them. She loved every kind of Cheese-Its, her most favorite was the Colby kind.

She laid on her stomach on the floor in front of the couch as she watched TV and ate. Eliot was surprised to see a tattoo peaking out from under her shirt. It made his mind race with wonder at what the tattoo was. He usually wasn't a fan of tattoos but she was different. It made her even more of a mystery he couldn't wait to learn about. Now he couldn't wait to go to the beach.