Chapter 4

Alison was tired of meeting people and talking business. She was tired of taking notes. The only time she's spent with Eliot so far is during dinner their first night and meetings. She has had time for herself and she has enjoyed the spa and getting her nails done but she wanted to spend time with him. He's been so good to her, so sweet, that it makes her blush everytime she thinks about him. She had cursed herself for not bringing one of her sex toys though.

This morning she was greeted with the sight of Eliot hot and sweaty from working out in their gym. She was caught staring and he only gave her a smirk before going to the bathroom for a shower. She was kicking herself even more now. She looked over the room service menu trying to figure out what she wanted to eat. When Eliot came out in only a towel she couldn't help but have her eyes travel down his sculpted body. He cleared his throat and her eyes darted back to the menu, no longer wanting food for breakfast.

Eliot was enjoying teasing her. She's done plenty of teasing herself the last couple of days. After they ordered breakfast they waited in a tense silence. "I was thinking the two of us would go down to the beach for the day." He suggested to her, breaking the silence. She smiled, "That sounds wonderful."

She turned to start the coffee maker for him while he went to his room to change. She was reaching for a cup but a hand on her lower back and an arm reaching up stopped her. "You're too little, let me help." Eliot said to her. A blush instantly covered her face and just like that she was in her little mindset. His hand felt warm at the small of her back and to be honest she didn't want it to leave. When room service got there they sat down to eat.

After eating she went to her room to decide which swimsuit to wear. She wanted to tease him because she knew he would be shirtless, teasing her. She chose her big girl swimsuit and got ready for some fun. After changing and slipping on some shorts and a tank top she went into the living room where Eliot was standing with a beach bag. He wore black swim trunks and a grey muscle shirt.

"Are you ready?" He asked her. She nodded smiling, feeling excited. When they got to the beach they were happy to see it wasn't crowded. It wasn't tourist season so it was pretty calm. Eliot laid down their towels before he took off his shirt. She bit her lip then took off her tank top and shorts. Eliot's eyes followed her every movement. He nearly died when she held up the bottle of sun tan lotion. "Will you do my back?" She asked innocently, as if she hadn't noticed the raging hard on. He took it then she laid down on her towel. As he massaged the lotion into her back he admired the tattoo she had. Big her and little her were such polar opposites and he was attracted to both.

When he was done she took it from him to do the rest of her body, "Thank you Eli." "You're welcome. I'm going to go rent a surfboard. If you go anywhere, stay where I can see you." He told her. She nodded before he walked away. She still couldn't believe she was here. She also couldn't believe she was lusting after her boss. Last night her dream was so erotic she remembered every vivid detail.

She was naked it a tail butt plug in with cat ears on her head. He was sitting behind his desk and gestured for her to crawl towards him. "You've been naughty Kitten." He told her. "You know what that means." He had her bend over his desk, giving her tail a light tug. She moaned and gripped his desk. He moved the tail part so it wouldn't cover her ass so he could spank her with his belt. "Count Kitten." He told her. With each spank she counted, her counts coming out as moans. When he was done spanking her he slammed his cock into her dripping pussy. "Who do you belong to Kitten?" He asked her, his hands on her hips as he continued to slam into her. "You Daddy!" She screamed out in pleasure. "Cum for me Kitten." He ordered her. Then she woke up, in need of a cold shower. She didn't get that shower, instead she had found a sweaty Eliot.

Just thinking about her dream had her wet. She tried distracting herself by people watching as she tanned. Instead her eyes found Eliot on his surfboard. Her jaw dropped a little as he surfed like a pro. He seemed so at ease as he went through the waves. She bit her lip, damn this was so not helping.

Eliot felt her eyes on him as he surfed. Usually nothing could distract him as he surfed but she did. She distracted him to the point it hurt. When he got back to the shore he found that she had untied her top to prevent tan lines. Her eyes trailed down his body to the bulge in his shorts. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked her, his voice husky. "Very much." She said, her own voice filled with lust.

"Come in the water with me." He said. She nodded, "Tie me up first?" He felt she had more than one meaning to it but he didn't know if that was because he was horny or if it was actually there. He tied her top and took her to the water. They went out till she was too short to keep her head above water so he pulled her to him, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

They felt so good there. He put his hands on her ass to hold her up. "Why do you tease me?" He asked her. She smiled, "Because it's fun." He chuckled softly, "So torturing your boss is fun?" She smiled, "Only because you tease me back." "Maybe we should do more than just tease." He suggested. She bit her lip and nodded. That was all he needed before he kissed her. It was just as good as she dreamed it would.

When they parted they were breathless. He could barely keep a hold on his leash. They gathered their things and rushed to the hotel. As soon as the door was shut, he had her pushed against it, her hands pinned above her head. "What do you want Kitten?" He asked her. "You Daddy." She said breathlessly. Just like that his leash snapped.

"What's your safe word Kitten?" He asked her. "Red." She told him. He nodded, and began taking off her wet swimsuit. "Bend over the arm of the couch." She went over quickly to the couch while he went to his room for a condom. He came back and groaned at the sight of her ass waiting for him.

His hand came down on one of her cheeks and she moaned at the sting. She was a masochist, the thought made him smile. He watched as the hand print appeared on her cheek. "Beautiful." He said as he ran his hand gently down her cheek. She let out a needy whimper. His hand traveled between her legs where her wet pussy waited for him. Feeling how wet she was made him not want to wait anymore. These past four days have been hell for him. He put his condom on before entering her swiftly. She was so tight. The both let out a moan before he began to pound into her. "Just this once Kitten, you don't need permission to come." He told her. He continued to pound into her, and he admired at how she still held on to her orgasm, wanting to come when he did.

When her orgasm hit her, she thought she saw stars as she slumped against the arm. After he pulled out he cleaned themselves up before carrying her to her room and laid with her in the bed, cuddling her. He was slightly kicking himself for taking her before she signed a contract with him but he didn't regret it.

"Where do we go from here?" She mumbled feeling sleepy. "Depends on where you want it to go." He told her, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I meant it when I said I wanted you." She said, placing a light kiss on his chest. He kissed the top of her head, "We'll talk more later, right now you need to get some rest." She nodded while yawning. She reached for the pacifier on the nightstand but she couldn't reach so he gave it to her. He pulled the blankets up and held her close, a smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------
Up top is what her swim suit looks like. On the next chapter I'll post what her tattoo looks like.