Chapter 5

She woke up, feeling a hand run up and down her back. "Come on Kitten, we have to go home." Eliot said soothingly. After she had woken up from her night that day they had gone to the beach Eliot had shown her a contract for a BDSM relationship. It was pretty basic with rules and stuff that she would have to follow. It was altered for their working relationship as well. She didn't have a problem with people at working knowing about their relationship because she was one that never cared about what others thought. After she signed it they had spent the rest of the time having sex everywhere in the hotel.

Needless to say she had to hide her slight limp from the people they were meeting with that next morning. Now though it was time to go home but she didn't want to. She groaned in protest and buried her face into his chest. He chuckled softly, "If you don't get up you'll miss breakfast." He got up from the bed and she huffed a sigh.

Suddenly his phone began ringing, Keith's name and photo appeared on the screen. Eliot answered it, "What's up?" "Is Alison with you?" He asked him, his voice slightly shakey. "Keith what's wrong?" Alison sat up, concerned. "I came in this morning to feed Cindy and I found her locked in the bathroom. When I had gone to the bedroom to look for her all of the stuffed animals Alison had, had their heads sliced off, their stuffing thrown everywhere. There was also a note, saying, I've found you Princess." Keith explained to him. "The police are inspecting her place now."

Eliot nodded, "Okay. We're going to be on our way home shortly." He then hung up. Alison took out her pacifier, "What's wrong?" Eliot sat on the bed and took her hand and told her what happened to her apartment. She began to hyperventilate. "He-He shouldn't have been able to find me." She whispered panicked as she rocked back and forth in the fetal position. Eliot gathered her in his arms, holding her close. He rocked her soothingly, "It's going to be okay Alison." His voice was assuring, steady. She was able to follow it out of her panic. "Who was it?" He asked her.

"I never learned his name." She whispered. "The last time I saw him I was six. It was the middle of the night, a storm was raging outside. In the apartment my parents and I lived in, it was small. They had given me the bedroom while they put their bed and stuff in the livingroom. I never heard the front door open because of the storm, but I did hear my parents cries and pleas. Scared and worried I went to see what was wrong. That was when I saw my father tied to his computer chair as he watched the man who had broken into our house rape my mom." She broke into tears now. "When he was done raping her, he sliced her throat. I screamed in terror, and thats when he finally saw me. My father begged for the man to leave me alone. I was too scared I wasn't able to run, or even breathe really. He had grabbed me, throwing me on to my parents bed, next to my mother's dead body, her blood soaking my Minnie Mouse nightgown and hair. I began screaming and fighting but it was no use, he was to big for me to fight against. He would've killed me too had it not been for the sirens outside. He did kill my father though. As they took him away he promised he'd find me and finish what he started." She could still see his smile, and hear his voice I'll be back Princess.

To this day the sight of a drop of blood sends her into a panic attack. Eliot kissed her forehead, "He will not get close to you." "He found my apartment, he could've hurt Cindy." She pointed out to him, her voice shakey. "Shhhh Kitten, I'll take care of everything. Just trust me okay?" He said tilting her head up to look at him. She looked into his storm grey eyes before nodding. She'll trust him with everything she has.

On the plane she stared out the window, playing with the ear of her teddy bear. Eliot hated seeing her this way. He sat his book down, "Kitten." He called. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear him. He ran a hand up her thigh, and she seemed to relax. She placed a hand on his, "I'm sorry foot spacing out."

He pulled her from her seat to his lap, straddling it. "It's okay Kitten." He told her. She shook her head, "It's not okay." He placed a kiss on her cheek then went over to the other cheek before kissing her forehead then the tip of her nose. Then he pecked her lips. "It is okay. It's a lot to take in so I get it." He kissed her again, "Let me take your mind off of those thoughts for a little while." She bit her lip and nodded. He slid her off his lap and made her sit in the chair. He left open mouthed kisses on the insides of her thighs as his hands pushed up her dress. He slid off her panties and spread her legs. She stopped thinking the moment his tongue touched her. She gripped the arms of her chair as she moaned. He nipped and sucked on her nub, causing her back to arch. He loved the way she tasted. She was sweet, like honey. He couldn't get enough of her.

"Can I cum Daddy?" She pleaded, her hands in his hair, tugging on it. He groaned at the feel of it, "Cum for me, Kitten." He lapped up her juices and continued his feast. He made her cum two more times before she was on the verge of falling asleep. He smiled and cleaned her up before slipping on a pair of clean panties. He then scooped her up and placed her in his lap. He grabbed her teddy, pacifier, and blanket.

He smiled softly, kissing her forehead. His precious Kitten, no one will hurt you, he promised silently.