Chapter 8

Alison was back to work after not hearing or seeing anything on the psycho. Her desk had a cute pink lamp, her mouse, keyboard, and mouse pad we're pink and sparkly, she had a see through pink pencil holder, and a My Little Pony calendar.  She also had a photo of Cindy on the desk with a pink frame that had red hearts on it.

Right now she was expecting Eliot's four o'clock to arrive and she was to escort him to the office. The man is offering a partnership that Eliot has politely declined in the past. Apparently the man said he has something worth Eliot's time to listen to so here we are. She looked at the watch on her wrist, a gift from Eliot. It had a baby pink leather band, with diamond around the face of the watch. The numbers were Roman numerals and she loved it very much. When the elevator opened she smiled brightly, "Good afternoon."

The man that stepped off, reminded her of Penguin from Batman. He was a short round man with a large sharp nose. His suit was tailored to fit his round body. His hair was a sickly grey color and his hairline was receading. He didn't even acknowledge anything she was there as he made his way to Eliot's office. He didn't wait for her to knock to see if Eliot was ready. Eliot glared as he ended his call. He stood, "Mr. Ericson." He shook the man's hand and she hoped he washed his hands when they guy leaves. "Can my assistant get you anything?" Eliot asked him. Mr. Ericson ignored the question, bringing out a folded paper from his suit jacket. "I have reviewed your numbers Mr. Bishop, and they're phenomenal." Eliot took the paper and opened it. After reviewing it he raised an eyebrow, "What is this?"

"A blueprint for a prototype brain chip." Mr. Ericson answered with a smile as he sat down. "If it's a success then you'll become even richer, Mr. Bishop." Eliot tossed the paper to him, "I didn't start my company to make myself rich. I started it to create advanced technology to help save lives. This will do nothing but kill them. I will not give any funding to this. This will kill many who you try this on, before it ever becomes perfect." Mr. Ericson became enraged as he stood from his chair, the chair falling back. Alison flinched at the sound of the chair hitting the floor.

He stormed out of the office, leaving behind the blueprint. Eliot pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. A headache was beginning to form thanks to him. Delicate fingers began to massage his shoulders. He smiled softly, he took one of her hands and brought it to his lips, pressing it to his lip. "I don't know what pissed me off more, the fact he wanted to get me to fund something so insane or the disrespect he showed to you." He told her. She smiled and kissed his cheek, "If it means anything, my feelings weren't hurt." He chuckled, "It means a lot Kitten."

When they heard the elevator open Eliot straightened his posture. A woman wearing a baby blue suit came in, her brunette hair curled and pinned to perfection. She had clearly used surgery to make herself look young but he has seen a photo and heard enough stories about her to know that she was his dad's and uncles' mother.

"Can I help you?" He asked her. "You look so much like Danteous." She said shocked. "But there is much of your mother in you." She said. Then she waved a hand, getting back on track. "I came because I can't reach any of my sons. So I thought I would try to contact them through some of my grandchildren." Eliot crossed his arms, "Why would we do that? If I'm not mistaken you disowned a couple of your sons because they're gay. What about your grandson Keith, want to get close to him so you can disown him too? I don't think so."

She sighed, "I regret what I did. I regret a lot about what I've done in my past and I want to make up for it." Tears were in her eyes, "I need a chance to apologize to them." Eliot studied her. He didn't see the woman his dad and uncles described. He saw a desperate woman in need of righting a wrong. "I will talk to them, but it's their choice." He told her. Relief flooded her eyes and she nodded, "Thank you." She then left his office and he sighed. He knew this call to his dad was going to be hard. His dad hated the hand his mother had in his uncle Maxis crippling his father. Anytime she is brought up he gets all tense and angry. Same with his uncles. Alison kissed his cheek before leaving the room so he can speak with his dad in private.

During the call there was a lot of cussing, so much so that his dad was going to be punished for it by his father. He then talked to his mother and father for the state he put his dad into but they understood. He was just the messenger, and it was up to him to do with it as he wanted. Now it was time for him and his Kitten to go out for something to eat before COD Friday with his siblings.

When they got home he changed into something comfortable before going to the game room. Alison wore his button up, thigh high socks, and her hair was in a messy bun. She had left the shirt opened, letting him see her baby pink laced bra and panties. She had taken out her contacts and was wearing her glasses as she looked at her laptop, finishing up paperwork and moving a couple of meetings around.

He put her feet in his lap before grabbing his controller and headset. As soon as he got on, Sabrina sent him a party invite. Everyone was already there ready to play some Hardcore Team Deathmatch. "So guess who I got a visit from today." Eliot said as he adjusted his class. "Who?" Chloe asked curiously. "Our grandmother that our dad refuses to talk about." Eliot answered. "Claims she wants to apologize, and that she regrets a lot."

Sabel scoffed, "How did dad take it?" Eliot chuckled softly, "Cussed so much he earned himself a punishment." They all laughed at that. "Do you think Dad will try to reach out to her?" Keith asked. Eliot shook his head, "Doubt it but mom wants him to try. See what she at least has planned."

"Do you think she has something planned?" Micha asked him. Eliot remembered how she had looked, "No. I didn't see the woman our dad and uncle described. Instead I saw someone who had a change of heart." Chloe scoffed, "From what we've heard about her I doubt it. Unless she's dying."

That made them all pause. She was getting up there in age so it was possible. "So how's the search going Sabel?" Sabrina asked, breaking the silence. Sabel has recently decided that he wanted to open a bar, something that he's always wanted to do. "I found one with three floors above it. I put in an offer, I'm just waiting on word back." Sabel answered easily. "Figure out what you're going to name it?" Keith asked him.

"Not a clue." Sabel admitted. "We could you." Micha suggested but they all heard the smirk in his voice. "Yeah, no thanks." Sabel chuckled. "So I heard Eliot won the bet." Chloe said. "You know Chloe, I heard the same thing." Micha said, "So where is this little of yours?"

"Right beside me, distracting me with what she's wearing." Or lack there of, Eliot thought. "Don't let her distract you to much or we'll kick you from the party." Sabel threatened playfully. "If you two start to do anything, please mute your mic first." Chloe added in. They didn't want to have an incident like when Sabrina was playing and her submissive began to finger her. The last thing they had wanted to hear was her moaning. "If I plan on doing anything with her, I'll be getting off, she has a sex drive like I do so a quick session just doesn't do it for us." He heard a couple of them gag causing him to chuckle.

They played for a couple of hours, throwing insults at each other and cracking jokes until he noticed Alison had curled up on the couch, sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. He smiled softly as he turned off the console. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs. He laid her on the bed, taking off her glasses. He hoped he would be able to sleep just as easily.