Chapter 13

2 weeks later......

Alison stood in the mirror playing with her short hair. She still wasn't used to it. She hasn't been able to cope with the fact that she killed someone. Her grandmother has been staying with her and Eliot trying to help her, but nothing was getting the sight of him dead, out of her mind.

Alison was in bed watching Tangled when Eliot came in holding what looked to be an album. "Come here Kitten." He said, gesturing for her to come sit in his lap. She did as she was told. He then opened the album and there were letters. "This is filled with thank you notes." He told her. "Thank you notes?" She asked confused. He nodded, "You weren't the only one scared he was going to be coming for them. If he did kill you, then he was going to kill these women too." Her eyes widened, as she began looking through the album.

"They all can sleep at night because you saved them, and yourself." He told her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're so much stronger than you know Kitten." He kissed her temple. "I was so proud of the way you fought back that night." Tears came to her eyes as she read each note. They all saw her as a hero. "He wasn't a person Kitten, he was a monster." He was right she thought. No person could've done the things he did. She wiped the tears from her face and nodded.

He kissed her cheek, "And you're my hero too." She smiled softly, "Don't you owe me a reward for the make over?" He let out a laugh that filled the room. She then turned in his lap, feeling better about herself. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "And when would you like to receive your reward?" She smiled, "Now."

He smirked, "I think now is perfect." He then slammed his lips on to hers. She gave into his dominance as he kissed her. He grabbed her ass causing her to moan, his tongue invading her mouth. He moved to lay her on the bed, his lips leaving hers to leave open mouth kisses down her neck. He removed the large shirt she was wearing. He kissed down her neck to her breasts. He took her nipples between his fingers and twisted them. She moaned and arched her back. "More please Daddy!" She cried out. It's been nearly three weeks since either of them touched each other. She ground her hips against his crotch. He groaned and put his hands on her hips, "Stay still Kitten, I know what you want. But first I'm going to have what I want." He then continued his teasing before getting to her underwear. He pulled them off and dove in, licking and biting her juicy lips, enjoying her taste. "Cum for me Kitten." He told her. When she did she couldn't help but scream out as she came. He licked her clean before cuffing her wrists and ankles to the posts. "I know how much you like pain Kitten." He said while getting a blindfold. He then began biting her on her neck, top of her beasts, her stomach. Each one making her moan and her pussy to drip on the bed. He then grabbed a flogger. He the leather strips over her skin, over her nipples, and over her moist pussy.

The first smack hit her left nipple. Then his mouth was soothing the pain away. He continued to do it until she was begging for him to take her. He undid her bindings, took off her blindfold. She crawled over to him, taking off his shirt, undoing his pants. She took his length into her mouth. He groaned and put his hands in her hair, guiding her movements. He then pulled out having her lay down. He positioned himself between her legs, entering her slowly. This was the first time they were skin to skin, and it feels even better. His lips found hers and her legs wrapped around his waist, her hips meeting his thrusts. She flipped them over so she could ride him, he threw his head back as he moaned. He thrusted into her, her breasts bouncing, begging for him to grope. She looked beautiful as she arched into his touch, her head thrown back as she rode him. Just the sight alone nearly had him orgasming.

He then flipped them over so he could finish on top. Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair, tugging on it. "Cum for me Kitten." He said against her lips. Her walls clamping down on him made him fill her with his seed. He waited for her to relax before pulling out. He cleaned her up then pulled her to him, waiting for her to come back from her subspace.

When she did he tilted her head up to look at him, "I love you Kitten." She smiled and her eyes sparkled, "I love you too Daddy."