Chapter 9

Thunder woke Alison up in a panic. Cindy gave an annoyed meow at the sudden jolt of her sitting up. Grim was snoring at the end of the bed and Eliot was sleeping peacefully next to her. "It was just a dream." She whispered to herself. But it had felt so real. Usually her nightmares weren't so vivid but now with that psycho on the loose they've become worse. She hasn't told Eliot and uses make up to hide the dark circles under her eyes. She didn't want him to worry, he has enough on his plate. She ran a hand through her hair, getting out of her face. At least she wasn't soaked in sweat, she thought. Thats what usually happens when her dreams get bad. She laid back down, using Eliot's chest as a pillow. She laid there for a while until she was finally able to go to sleep.

When she woke up the next morning she felt crabby. She didn't say much to Eliot and he could tell she wasn't in the mood to talk, but he was going to get her to talk. Communication is important, no matter what mood you're in. "What's wrong Kitten?" His voice was firm but gentle. He wanted her to know there was no getting out of it, they will talk. She only shrugged for her answer. His grip on the steering wheel tightened at the disrespect. Before anymore could be said they got to work. He tried to lock her in the car with him but she yanked up the lock and stepped out. "I have to stop by accounting and pick up some files." She called over her shoulder as she walked. He didn't say anything as he planned her punishment. Tonight his family was going to dinner at a nice restaurant shortly after they left work, today though they'll be leaving work a little early to make a stop at home.

Alison knew she was in trouble. She knew she was going to get punished. She bit her lip as she made her way from accounting to their floor. Maybe if she apologized and explained the punishment won't be so bad, she tried telling herself. But she was in a bratty mood, and didn't want to listen to reason. So when she got to her desk she sat down and simply worked. Anytime she had to see Eliot she didn't say much to him.

Eliot can understand being in a bad mood, but that wasn't an excuse for disrespect. At three was when he decided enough was enough. "Come on, we're going home." He told her. His tone have away no hint for what was to come.

The drive was silent, anytime she went to talk he would hold up a finger, silencing her. She'll have plenty of time to talk soon. When they got there he took off his jacket, "Playroom, now." She bolted up the stairs not wanting to make it any worse than it is.

She was naked and ready when he came in. "You have two choices, tell me what's wrong then take your punishment, or get your punishment then tell me what's wrong. If you wait till after your punishment you won't get your aftercare until after you're done talking."

She nodded, "I haven't been sleeping well, Daddy. I keep having nightmares about what happened to my parents and they're so vivid that it takes a while for me to get back to sleep afterwards. I guess from the lack of sleep, it's what made me cranky and be mean." She wiped the tears that fell down her face, "I didn't tell you because you have enough on your plate and I didn't want to add to it."

He tilted her head up, "You are too little to make decisions like that. I am your Dom, I decide when I have to much on my plate. You should've told me about your nightmares, told me about your lack of sleep. I can't take care of you if you don't tell me. Your lack of sleep could've gotten you hurt. No more hiding things, if something is wrong, you tell me. No hiding it, and no lieing about it." "Yes Daddy." She whispered.

He nodded and let go of her chin, "Fifteen spankings is what you're going to get. Five for disrespecting me, five for putting yourself at risk, and five for hiding it. After each one, I want you to count and to tell me what it's for. Go to the spanking bench." She did as she was told like a good girl and he took his belt off. After her spanking her ass glowed a bright red and her pussy dripped.

He put some soothing ointment on her glowing cheeks, "You did so good Kitten." He praised her as he did his aftercare. Then he helped her sit up. He wiped away her tears then kissed her forehead. "It's okay, Kitten. Next time tell me." She nodded, "I will Daddy." He smiled, and checked his watch. "We have a couple of hours before we have to meet them for dinner so I think it would be best if you took a nap." He picked her up in his arms and carried her out of the playroom, to the bedroom where he laid her down. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

When it was time to wake her up from her nap he set out an outfit and a toy that she was going to wear tonight. She sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Come on Kitten, time for a shower, then get dressed." She noticed the dress and the toy and lack of panties on the bed. She smiled and scurried off to the bathroom. She quickly washed and got ready. He smiled at how eager was. "If you're a  good girl tonight you'll get a reward." He told her, changing his shirt for something more casual.

After blow drying her hair she stepped out of the bathroom and Eliot gestured for her to come to him. He began kissing the side of her neck, as one of his hands cup her between the legs, her clit between two of his fingers as he massages it. She moan and gripped his shoulder. He then began to finger her. One finger then two. She was panting and moaning with need when he replaced his fingers with the vibrator. She gasped in shock. He smirked as he held up a remote, "Tonight will be very interesting."

At the restaurant she sat next to Eliot and Keith while talking to Sabrina when she felt the vibrator turn on. She held in her gasp and moan. When Eliot saw his parents walking towards the table, he couldn't help but notice both his mom and dad were having slight trouble walking while his father had a smirk. All of the kids noticed. Dinner was going to be interesting indeed.

"So how many of us here are wearing toys tonight?" Chloe asked with a small giggle. Mom, dad, and Alison all held up their hands. The triplets chuckled softly, while Sabrina shook her head with a smile, and the twins rolled their eyes. "So how is the bar coming along?" Their father asked Sabel as if neither of his spouses were having trouble talking simple sentences without moans escaping their mouths.

Eliot made the vibrator in Alison begin to pulse. She gripped the menu tightly as she looked over it. She didn't hear what Sabel said, she was too focused on suppressing her moans. Eliot's hand ran up her thigh, and she shivered at the feel of it. "You okay there Alison?" Sabrina smirked. "Perfect." She said but it was more of a squeak.

All throughout the meal Eliot kept changing the patterns and intensity of the vibrations. By the time it was time to leave, her legs felt like jelly. Eliot guided her out to the car, a hand on her lower back. He took the long way home, just to torture her. When they got to the front door all fun stopped at the sight of a pair of her underwear pinned to it with a knife, the same knife used to kill her parents. She screamed and nearly stumbled back had Eliot not caught her.

"Shhhh, I've got you." He whispered, while petting her hair. He pulled out his phone and made a call, "We've got a problem."