THREE

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Yoongi sat up and whined, he rubbed his eyes and put on the first shirt he saw and some shorts. He was already so fucking done with his neighbor having some loud moans, and not giving a single crap about the people living around him. Yoongi put on his slippers and walked out of his apartment and headed to Jeongguk's. He knocked on the door, maybe not too gently more like harshly hit his fist against the door.

On the other side a groan was audible, a few minutes later just as Yoongi was about to hit his fist against the door Jeongguk opened the door, which resulted in Jeongguk grabbing his fist before he got hit. Jeongguk looked at the smaller male up and down and chuckled at how cute the other looked. "Your or your partner's moans don't let me sleep at all so I suggest you tone it down." Jeongguk looked at the other amused and leaned against the door frame. "Partner?" He chuckled and shook his head letting go of Yoongi's wrist. "Well I guess I'm sorry?"

Yoongi huffed and glared up at the other male, only ended up looking cute with his messy hair and big loose clothes he had on. "You better fucking keep it down or I'll come here and murder you." Jeongguk almost had his 'uwu' moment right in front of the other male, instead he laughed softly and placed his hand on the smaller's head. "Too short for that." Yoongi slapped Jeongguk's hand away. "Shut the fuck up I am not short."Jeongguk's eyebrow raised at the other's comment. "Yeah right, and my dick isn't twelve inches." Jeongguk stated sarcastically, "But whatever helps you sleep at night." Yoongi scoffed and looked at Jeongguk. "Those moans surely don't."

The next morning Yoongi got dressed for work and took his suit jacket and ID. He walked out of his apartment and locked the door, a few seconds later his neighbor came out and looked at him. "Morning," Jeongguk said but got ignored by the smaller. They both headed towards the exit of the building. "Woah I'm getting the silent treatment when I'm trying to be friendly?" Yoongi stopped his tracks and looked at Jeongguk. "I don't want to be friends."

Jeongguk frowned for a moment, "Why not cutie?" Yoongi stopped his tracks once again and looked back at Jeongguk. He walked closer to the taller male and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pulling him down to his own height. "Do not fucking call me cutie." Jeongguk wasn't going to lie, he was quite surprised at the others actions. He leaned closer and placed a kiss on the other's covered forehead. It was now Yoongi's turn to be surprised.