NINETEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Having Jeongguk touch him ever so teasingly as he had his wrist tied up and put above his head was not what he expected when he asked for cuddles. He whined as Jeongguk removed his hands and began undoing Yoongi's pants, he was surprised to see his lover in red lace panties.

He looked at Yoongi and traced over the panties with his thumb, "Red panties?" Yoongi blushed and looked away. "Yoongi." He bit his lip and looked at Jeongguk again,

"It was Jimin's idea..." Jeongguk hummed and tugged Yoongi's pants off, slowly removing the panties. "I think I'll like to see you fully naked instead, but those panties look great on you too," Yoongi whined and looked away.

Jeongguk chuckled and took Yoongi's dick in his hand slowly moving his hand slowly, he leaned closer and pressed a wet kiss on the tip of Yoongi's dick. Yoongi was moaning just by that little action, he felt embarrassed and bit his lip to keep his moans down.

"Come on be good for me Yoongi, moan for me." Jeongguk let go of Yoongi's dick and put lube on his fingers, he pressed them on Yoongi's entrance and slowly thrust them in.

Yoongi gasped and moaned at the feeling, Jeongguk thrusted his fingers faster and put in a third one. "Guk- J-just go in- p-please." Jeongguk pulled his fingers out and untied Yoongi's wrists. He took off his remaining clothes and put lube on his dick, he hovered over Yoongi and slowly entered the smaller male.

Small tears formed on the corners of Yoongi's eyes as he got comfortable with his size. "It's okay baby..." Jeongguk kissed Yoongi's face and thrusted slowly into Yoongi.

"Faster guk.." Yoongi said breathly, Jeongguk hummed and thrusted his hips faster and harder. Yoongi gripped on Jeongguk's biceps and moaned loudly, Jeongguk groaned as Yoongi's nails dug into his skin. Moans and skin slapping were audible, but neither of them seemed to mind. The only thing in mind is reaching each other's highs, but not only with lust but with love as well.

Jeongguk reached down taking Yoongi's leaking dick and held on to it preventing him from cumming. Yoongi whined, "Please guk ple-" before he could continue begging Jeongguk leaned closer and kissed him.

Jeongguk released into Yoongi and let go of Yoongi's dick allowing him to release his own cum as well. They pulled away from the kiss panting as their foreheads were pressed against each other's. "I—" Yoongi presses his lips against Jeongguk's and pulled away after a moment. "I love you." He said as soon as he pulled away.

Jeongguk blushed and pulled away taking his now soft dick out of the other and siting up back facing the smaller. A big smile plastered on Jeongguk's face, "Ah ggukie why?" Yoongi pouted and whined when the other pulled out. He sat up, as he was going to lean closer to the other male, Jeongguk turns and cups his cheeks pulling Yoongi closer and kissing his lips passionately. He pulled away momentarily and smiled softly looking at the other with love in his eyes,

"I love you too baby".