EIGHT

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

"So what you are saying is that you won't take the chance to be fucked by that hottie? What the hell Yoongi- Just take it it's a win-win." Yoongi glared at the other and laid back on the chair. They were hanging out in the rooftop of Yoongi's apartment, since it had a nice view and it had outdoor decor. "Jimin, I just want him to shut up, not his dick up my ass-Plus who the fuck said I bottom?" Jimin's eyebrow rose and he gave Yoongi a look. "Listen up you bubble-headed idiot, you know damn well your ass is a bottom." Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued eating his chips pouting when there were no more left.

"Just think about it, it's no strings attached," Jimin continued and opened a can of strawberry flavored soda. "Anyways, the other guy's name is Hoseok, he seems pretty cool.." Yoongi glanced over at Jimin who gave him a shy smile. "N-not that Tae isn't-" "Tae?" Jimin sipped his soda and looked away regretting saying anything. "Ooh are you and Mr.Kim a thing? Do spill the tea." Jimin sighed and placed the can on the table. "We aren't official." Yoongi gasped and sat up. "I knew it!" Jimin covered his face in embarrassment, "Yoongi shut up we-" "Who tops? wait wait, I'm sure you don't because your ass is a bottom too!" Yoongi laughed and clapped his hands together. "Oh shut up Yoongi you bottom too!"

That day Yoongi hung out with Jimin and Jeongguk hanged out with Hoseok till they had work to do. At the end of the day Jimin headed home and left Yoongi; he went down to his apartment. Jeongguk came and looked at Yoongi who was unlocking his door. "Hey, shortie." Yoongi looked over at Jeongguk who was now unlocking his own door. "Ah also, since you never gave me an answer to my question I simply assumed you would say yes, so be expecting me to come over or have you in my apartment." With that Jeongguk walked into his apartment leaving Yoongi behind.