SEVEN

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

"Woah there buddy you seriously need to calm your dick," Hoseok said as he walked to a small convenience store with Jeongguk. "Why are you always so horny?" Jeongguk shrugged and walked to the ramen section. "He still didn't give me an answer, he just pushed me away and went into his apartment." Hoseok sighed taking two cups of ramen and some sausages. "Maybe he doesn't like you." Jeongguk paid for his ramen and soda, he looked back at Hoseok.

"Could be, but you should've seen how he blushed," Jeongguk opened his ramen and poured water in it placing it in the microwave. "I could've gotten horny from how he looked the first day he knocked on the door." Hoseok placed his own ramen in the other microwave and shook his head. "Why am i your friend?" Just as Hoseok said that Yoongi and Jimin walked in minding their own business heading to the snack area. Jeongguk saw the shortie with Jimin, he tilted his head and hit Hoseok on his arm. "That's the shortie i've been talking about." Hoseok looked where Jeongguk looked and frowned.

"They both are short..?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "Shortie!" Yoongi looked over and saw Jeongguk and Hoseok. "Who are they?" Jimin asked quietly. Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "Just ignore them." Yoongi took the snacks and drinks, he placed them on the counter and paid for them taking the snacks that were now in a bag. "It's rude to not say hi to your fuck buddy." Jimin choked on his saliva and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"We are not fuck buddies," Yoongi said and tried to push Jeongguk out of the way. Jeongguk sighed in annoyance, he took the bag from Yoongi's hands and gave it to Jimin. "Hold that for a moment." Before Jimin could say something Jeongguk pulled Yoongi out of the store, he pulled him into an alley. "I really do not appreciate your attitude." Yoongi scoffed and pulled his wrist away. "I don't appreciate that your horny ass can't keep it down."

Jeongguk grabbed Yoongi's jaw and pulled the smaller closer. "I already gave you a solution to it." Yoongi glared at him. "Maybe if I could fuck your cute little ass I could stop jerking off constantly." Yoongi pushed him off, even though it was a twisted version of a win-win situation Yoongi wasn't so sure about it. "Fuck off." was all Yoongi said and walked away from the other male.