FIFTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

"So yoon what have you been up to?" Jimin said and walked to Yoongi's cubicle. "Not much.." Jimin shook his head and took a sip of his coffee. "Bullshit." Yoongi sat on his chair and looked at Jimin, "Fine, summary or full story?" "Summary" Yoongi nodded and leaned back in his chair thinking of ways to summarize it.

"New friend, Kissed and...uh soft moments?" Jimin processed and frowned, "You kissed a new friend?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and shook his head turning to his computer. "No but you did ask for the summary so figure it out."

"Yoongi did you ever get back to the americans?" Yoongi turned to see Mr.Kim standing by Jimin. "I did, they'll be happy to have your company in the US, Tae" Yoongi said and finished teasingly. Mr.Kim coughed and looked at Jimin who blushed and looked away, "I think it's time for me to leave." "I'll be expecting your presence in my office Park." With that Mr.Kim walked away headed towards his office. "Ooh seems like someone is getting punished in the office." Yoongi teased and chuckled. "Wow thanks a lot Yoongi." Jimin left and walked to Mr.Kim's office.

His phone rang, Yoongi looked at the caller ID, 'Gukkie' he picked up the call and leaned back in his chair. "Yoongi when will you be getting out of work?" Yoongi hummed and looked at his watch. "Jeongguk I barely got to work.." On the other line, Jeongguk sighed, "But when are you getting off?"

"At like...7" Jeongguk hummed and mumbled an okay to himself. "When you get out meet me at the rooftop." "Okay" Yoongi then frowned, "Wait what are you-?" He looked at his phone screen and sighed. "What would he be doing?"