EIGHTEEN

«──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────»

«──── « ʚɞ » ────»

Jeongguk walked back into Taehyungs house, he couldn't spot his boyfriend. He thought he would be in the kitchen but he was wrong instead he saw two people making out, he walked away from that scene and walked back to where the guest were. On the other hand Yoongi had been guiding people to the bathroom and back or showing them where the food was.

Yoongi had finally seen his boyfriend, but before he could go to him an old lady asked him for the bathroom. Yoongi wanted to tell her to figure it out but he wasn't disrespectful enough to tell an older lady that.

By the time he was back Jeongguk wasn't standing where Yoongi had last seen him. Yoongi whined and walked into the living room, he felt arms wrap around him and pull him closer. "Where have you been?" Yoongi looked back to see Jeongguk holding him he shrugged and leaned back to his touch. "I would ask you the same." Jeongguk hummed and kissed Yoongi's cheek.

"So who called?" Jeongguk pulled away and put his hands in his pants pocket. "Hmm well it was my wife asking me to go home already.." Yoongi looked at Jeongguk blankly not saying anything he turned away from the other. "I'm joking baby, I had another coach fill in for me." Yoongi hummed and kept looking away from his boyfriend.

That night was dedicated to the newly engaged couple. Soon the day came to an end and everyone headed home. Jeongguk and Yoongi walked into their now shared apartment, "Baby.." Yoongi hummed in response and sat on the couch. "I love you."

Yoongi looked at Jeongguk and gave him a little finger heart. "I love you too." Jeongguk smiled and kissed Yoongi's fingers before placing a kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Let's go cuddle."