Chapter 4: Get away From him!

Error looked around his empty void. 'Where is he?' Error thought, as he walked to the T.V that was left on and saw Fresh, asleep on the couch. 'OMG! He's gonna kill me with his small and cute self, aaahhh!!' Error looked, as Fresh slept. 'Hmm, I wonder...'

Error then took his jacket off and placed it on the sleeping Fresh. Fresh then unconsciously wrapped his legs around Error's jacket, hugging it also. "Hmm, Error.~" Fresh snored softly. Error started to blush madly. 'OMG, OMG, OMG!! So Cuute!!!'

Error then felt something trickle down his nose. He placed his hand on it and saw blood. 'Crap, he gave me a bloody nose!' Error wiped his nose and sat down, laying Fresh's head on his lap. 'Crap, I'm so gay for him. Ugh, why!? I should hate him, he's a parasite...And yet.. He makes me so happy...' Error thought, as he watches Fresh sleep and thinks for a long time.

Fresh then slowly opens his eyesockets, to see Error. '...Am I on his lap?' Fresh thought. "Um, Glitchy Broskie, you okay?" Error jumped a little and looked down. "Oh, you're awake." Error blushed a little, but Fresh didn't notice it. "Why am I on your lap?" Error looked away and then pushed Fresh off his lap and on to the floor.

"Ah!" Fresh let out a small 'Oof!', which Error thought was cute, as he landed on the floor. Fresh looked at Error, annoyed at what the taller did. "Ow, what the heck, Broskie!? That's so unrad!" Error rolled his eyes. "And?" Fresh got uo and sighed. "And you're so not cool, Broskie.."

Fresh then made a portal. "Anyways, see ya later, alligator!!" Before Error could even say something, Fresh had already left. "Dumb Little Parasite..." Error said to himself, as he looked down. 'He's so small and cute!.. Of course I like him... But, why? I mean, come on, what about Ink... Yeah! Ink's really cute!......... What the Frick, no! I hate Ink... I like Freshy way more than Ink... What am I thinking..' Error grabbed his jacket and laid on the couch, thinking of what to do.

Fresh looked around the snowy woods and walked to a big sign that says, 'Welcome to Snowdin!'. Fresh was then a little confused. 'Wait a sec... This isn't UnderTale or UnderSwap... Then what Au is this?..' Fresh thought, as he walked around and soon realized, he had made a big mistake. 'Oh heck no! I gotta get outta here now!!' Fresh panicked, as he tried to open up a portal, but was then cut off by getting tackled to the cold snowy ground.

"G-Get off me!!" Freshy yelled, struggling to get free, from whoever this was. "Well, well, well.. My new little toy came back~" Fresh tried yelling for help, but Lust already gagged him. "Mmph!?" Fresh tried to fight back, but couldn't since Lust had tied his hands behind his back.

"My, what a noisy toy I have, hehe~ I should punish you, so next time, you'll do as I say~" Fresh could feel tears form in his eyesockets. "Hehehe~ You're so cute and small. Trust me, I'll make you feel so good~" Fresh closed his eyes and hoped for someone to come and rescue him. "We're gonna have lots and lots of fun, My Little Toy~ Heh, even better, once the pain goes to utter pleasure~"

Lust then teleported them to his room. "Mmph!?" Lust pinned Fresh on the bed and tied him down, his hands above his head. "I'll be back in a second, My Pet~" Fresh cried, waiting for his hero or someone to save from this sinful Au.

Error started to worry, as he looked at the time. "It's been how long and he's still not back! Where is he!?" Error then got up amd opened up a portal. "Okay portal, don't fail on me now, okay?" Error looked at the portal. "Take me to Fresh!" Error then jumped into the portal and landed on a pile of snow.

"Ow..." Error got up and dusted the snow off of him. "What Au is this?" Error looked at the sign and then froze. "Frick.. Please don't tell me this is the Au I think it is..." Error looked down and back up. 'Yup, of course it is.. Wait, Fresh! Lust must have him! Frick, No I have to- I know!'