Chapter 5: Feelings are confusing...

Error and Sci walked into a big dark room. "H-Hang on, l-let me turn on the lights!" Sci stuttered, walking away from Error. "So, what did y-you wanna talk a-about again?" Sci asked, as he turned on the lights.

Error looks around and sighs. "Can you tell me everything you know about Fresh... And parasites... Please..." Error said, looking directly at Sci, while waiting for a response. Sci's eyes widen in confusion.

"Why do you want to know about F-Fresh? A-And parasites?" Sci asked, as he walked to his big computer. Error sighed and walked up to Sci. "B-Because... I think I'm in love with him... But, I need to know more about him before I can do and say anything like that to him..." Sci was completely shocked at what Error said.

"Y-You're in love with a parasite?!" Sci yelled. "Yes, I am! And I don't care how deadly he can be!! I love him a lot!!" Error yelled back, in anger. Sci backed up, a little scared.

"O-Okay, sorry. T-That sounded a-a little rude, but I d-didn't mean to say it l-like that... I'm happy that you love Fresh, b-because to be honest, he's more than a stupid parasite.. I know that, because h-how he acts and what he does and says... Y-You know I'm happy someone loves Fresh... And I-I'm really happy that it's you..." Sci said, as calmly as he can.

Error backs up a little and smiles softly. "T-Thanks... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have yelled at you.. So, how about you tell me all you know, and maybe I cab help with something big of yours." Error stated, as Sci nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Error, you have a deal!" Sci said happily. "A-And just so you know you're gonna need to prepare yourself for what I tell you, okay?" Sci said, as he looked at Error. "Okay, I'm ready!" Error said, as Determination flowed through his Soul.

Fresh slowly opened his eyes and rubbed the sleepiness out of them. "Error... Are you back yet?" Fresh said, still sleepy. "Hello?" Fresh asked, getting up. Upon from not hearing an answer, he walked downstairs, to the living room. 'Hmm, no one is home... Let's watch Anime!!' Fresh thought happily, as he walked to the couch, grabbing the remote and sitting on the couch.

"Okay, Broskie. Let's see if we can get some Anime on!!" Fresh said to himself, in his 90's lingo voice. Fresh looked over to where all of Error's movies were and found out that he had lots of Anime Movies.

"Oh my Stars!! Error never told me he liked and had Anime!!" Fresh squealed happily, as he looked at all of the Movies and decided to watch, 'Spirited Away'. 'Yay! I love this Movie!!' Fresh thought happily, as the Movie started. "Wait... But Error doesn't even watch Anime... Then why does he have Anime? Dun Dun Dun!!" Fresh laughed at his stupid comment.

Error thanked Sci for all the information  he had and went home. Error looked to the couch to see Fresh, watching Anime playing on the T.V. Fresh looked behind him to see Error, standing there.

"Hey, Broskie! Wanna watch some Anime with me?" Fresh asked, smiling at the taller. "Sure, I have nothing better to do..." Error said, smiling back and sat next to the smaller. "Oh yeah! Um, Broskie, why is there a Doll of me here?" Fresh asked, pulling out a Doll of himself, from out of his jacket pocket.

"Um... I...  Just give it here! Don't touch what belongs to me!!" Error yelled, as he yanked the doll out of the smaller's hands, blushing a bright yellow. "... So, I belong to you now?" Fresh asked, even more confused. "No!!" Error yelled back, blushing more.

"But, you told that unrad monster not to touch what's yours... And he was only touching me... So, does that not mean..?" Fresh reasoned simply. "Ugh! I know what I said!" Error yelled in frustration. "Okay, Dawg, Chill!!" Fresh yelled. Error hissed at Fresh and turned to the T.V.

"... Yes, Fresh... You belong to me now... Okay?.." Error said, looking back at Fresh. "Okay... Sooo, what does that mean exactly? Like you said, I belong to you... What does it mean?" Fresh asked, not having one idea of what it means. 

"... You don't know?.. That's good, you don't need to know... Well, just not right now, okay... I will tell you when... Everything settles in..." Error said, looking back at the T.V. 'What in the world does he mean by that!?' Fresh yelled in his mind. "You know what, Dawg? You're mean..." Fresh said, looking back at the T.V.

~Time skip, brought to you by, Anime Fresh!~

Fresh could feel eyesocket grow heavy, as the movie continued. 'Hmm, soo sleepy...' Fresh thought, as he laid his skull kn Error's shoulder, not even noticing that he did.

Error then felt something on his shoulder. He looked down to see Fresh sleeping. 'OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!' Error thought happily, as he blushed madly. Error smiled, as small soft snores could be heard from the smaller. Error slowly closed his eyesockets, falling asleep with Fresh.

'You truly are more than some Parasite...' And with that, he smiled, while falling asleep.

{Just like the other chapters. Have fun reading. Maybe tomorrow a story will be published. Wow, two chapters in one day.. Cool.. Ok bye!}

893 or 894 words.