is this a date?

Rogers POV

After the shower, seeing John like that. I wanted to cry. He looked so sickly. I don't know if it was that bitch leaving him or just the stress of the band. Lord knows how stressful that is. Everyone knows he didn't eat a lot but, I don't think he's had a proper meal in at least two weeks. I gently squeezed his hand. He offered a small smile. His smile, it's like his smile is the brightest flower in the whole bouquet. I smiled back.

"Thank you Roggie," He said quietly as we walked down a quiet street. I just nodded. As we approached the small restaurant, I let go of his hand and gently ran it down his back. As the hostess sat us down my hand never left his back. I wanted the whole world to know John Richard Deacon was mine. I sat down across from him. He looked through the menu.

"Deaky honey, I wanted to ask you... what do you want us to be?" I said folding my menu. He looked up at me, putting the menu down as well.

"I want us to be happy." He said giving me his cute smile. I felt myself blush and nodded.

"As do I honey, I suppose this is a little late but John Deacon would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked giggling a bit. He just smiled and nodded. There was something about him, I may seem tough from the outside but when I'm with John, I'm just a softie. I can't be angry when I'm around him, I could never be mad at him.

We both ordered and made small talk waiting for our food. I could talk to him for hours. When our food arrived, I immediately began eating. I looked up and saw John poking around his food.

"Deaks, you're going to eat." I said rather forcefully. He looked at me, he looked close to crying. I moved to his side of the booth bringing my plate with me. I put my arm around his hip and pulled him closer.

"You don't have to eat all of it, but you have to eat some," I said softly. I didn't sound like myself. I didn't mind it honestly. John definitely noticed the softness in my voice and picked up his fork and began eating. I smiled and finished eating. We were pressed right against each other. He didn't seem to care so I didn't move back to my side. After a bit of talking and waiting we finally made our way out of the restaurant.

"Thank you Roger," He said taking my hand again.

"You are welcome Deaky." I said smiling. We made our way back to his flat.

"I guess I should be heading home," I said, knowing very well that I wouldn't be leaving. John shook his head. I smiled and locked the door.

"I wasn't gonna leave, I just wanted to see what you'd do," I said sitting down next to him. He pressed himself against me. I pressed a kiss to his forehead. He let out a content sigh.

"D'you wanna head to bed honey?" I asked quietly as he yawned. He nodded and started to get up. I followed him upstairs and into his room. We both quickly got ready for bed, I slept in only boxers so there wasn't much I had to do.

"Cuddles?" John asked quietly as he crawled into his bed. I smiled and nodded. I got into bed next to him. I wanted to kiss him. I gently rested my arms around him. He shifted to where he could see me.

"Would you just kiss me already Roger Meddows Taylor?" John asked abruptly. I smirked and kissed him gently. He kissed back, moving his body to be on top of me. We broke for air and continued kissing. I broke away and positioned us to where I was on top. I kissed down his neck and along his well defined collar bones, slowly making my way down his torso down to his stomach. I left two love bite on his hips.

"You're mine," I growled lowly. He nodded and let me continue my work. I slid my hands up his skinny thighs, squeezing gently. I kissed his neck a few more times before leaving a few love bites on his neck and collar bones. I let my hands wander all the way up his thighs to his crotch. He let out a tiny moan.

"Do you want this honey or do you want get some sleep?" I asked softly, and kissed his jaw.

"I... I want this..." he murmured. I nodded and slowly slid off his boxers. I kissed down his hips again and got closer to his member. John moaned softly. Smirking I slowly took him into my mouth and began sucking gently. He moaned again. He sounded like an angel, his moans were like music to my ears. I sucked a little harder and his moans and whimpers got louder. I gently squeezed his thighs and began sucking harder and took of his member into my mouth. He gently grabbed my hair and pulled it gently. I sucked harder and began deep throating him. He pulled my hair and groaned deeply. I love his moans, they are so beautiful. As I sucked, I could feel him grow closer to his climax. I kept going until he reached his climax. His groans and whimpers filled my ears like one of the melodies Freddie would sing. I pulled away and swallowed. I licked up any of the sticky liquid left over. I tossed his boxers onto his head. He smiled and slipped them back on.

"Where'd you learn to do that Taylor?" He asked softly as I crawled back up to him.

"You'd be surprised what Freddie can teach you," I said laughing softly. I curled up close to him. He ran his fingers down my back and rested his hand on my ass.

"Like what you got your hand on?" I asked moving closer to him. John nodded and gave my ass a light squeeze.

Also no hate towards Veronica. This isn't cannon please don't think it is.