you and i

Two weeks later

Johns POV

He'd been here for two weeks. I had run out of things to tell Robert. I had run out of his favorite songs to sing. I had run out of things to tell myself. I had run out of hope. I hadn't slept in a week. I hadn't had a real meal in few days. Brian and Freddie kept telling me I needed to go home. I couldn't, it was to hard to leave him. I sat next to him, I couldn't leave him. I was softly humming the bass line to You and I as I drew a few doodles on my notebook. I looked up at the sound of a small sound. Roger was humming quietly.

"Rog?" I asked quietly. He looked at me with tired eyes.

"You and I? You know I love that song," [lol idk if he actually does but i do so we are going with it] He said with a tired smile. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and sighed.

"It's been two bloody weeks you stupid bastard!" I said angrily.

"It's what? Two weeks? It felt like a few hours... Oh my god John... i'm so sorry... Where's Robert?" He asked all at once.

"It's okay babe, Robert is with Bri. He hasn't been here." I said taking his hand.

"I want him... I want you..." He said sadly. I nodded and got up. I walked out to call Brian. I dialed him quickly.

"Bri. He's awake bring Robert and Freddie with you." I said quickly.

"I'll see you in 15," he said quickly and hung up. I headed back to the room. The nurses who were now surrounding Roger. I waited as they finished up. I heard quick footsteps and Robert rushed by me and jumped on to Rogers bed.

"Dad!!" He cried hugging him happily.

"Hey buddy!" Roger said hugging him tightly. Robert flashed me the biggest smile. Brian and Freddie walked in a few seconds after. I leaned against the wall. You and I. After all of this it's one of our songs that brings him back to me. Roger was tired but he was more excited to see his family. I stayed back as they all talked to him. He kept looking back at me, I would just smile at him. After about an hour they started to leave. Robert still went with Brian as Roger wouldn't be discharged until tomorrow. I walked over to his bed after they had left.

"You're probably mad at me... for pulling this stunt..." he said. I shook my head.

"I can't be angry at you, am I upset that I nearly lost you? Yes, but honey... depression isn't a made up thing. I just wished you had told me.." I said taking his hand.

"Now... do you know how hard it was to keep Robert in the dark about all of this? He cried for hours Rog... He hasn't been to school... he couldn't sleep... I was worried about him more than I was myself..." I said sadly. He sighed and squeezed my hand.

"Never again. Til the day I die, I will never do this to you. It was stupid but that behind us. Together, You and I." He said kissing my hand. I nodded.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more," He replied with a wink.

The next day

Rogers POV

I sighed softly as I finished signing papers. John was sat next to me, reading them for me since I didn't have my sun glasses. I put the pen down and looked at him.

"Maybe I should get some actual glasses..." I muttered mostly to myself.

"Definitely," John said. I nudged him.

"What are you trying to say hm?" I asked as he nudged me back.

"You're blind," John said smiling. I kissed him.

"And you're a horrible kisser," I mumbled as I kissed him again.

"If I'm so bad... why do you keep coming back for more?" He asked as I pulled away. I shrugged and kissed him again.

"I'm starting to think I'm as bad as you say," He said between kisses. I smirked and continued kissing. I interlocked our hands and pulled away.

"I'm ready to get home," I sighed. He nodded and got up as the nurse finally came back in. I smiled as she began to unhook the monitors from me. I sighed and grabbed the clothes from John, and slipped into the bathroom. The scars on my arms and legs looked horrible. I pulled on the clothes quickly and walked out.

"Have a good day mr. Taylor!" the nurse said. I nodded and waved. I took Johns hand and walked out.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~

When we got home John pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and pulled at his shirt. He pulled it off and pulled mine off.

"I'm in control this time," He said as he picked me up and carried me upstairs. I nodded and let him do his thing. He slowly undid my pants and pressed my back against the wall and kisses me deeply, slipping his hand into my already tight pants. I moaned softly as he grabbed my crotch. He smirked as he kissed all down my neck. He put me down on the bed and crawled on top of me and kissed down my torso.

"You're so beautiful roggie..." he murmured as he pulled down my boxers. He flipped me on to my stomach before taking his own pants off. He slowly slid into me, causing a low moan to erupt from both of us.

After two rounds I was exhausted. John laying next to me kissing along my new scars. I whined as he kissed a sensitive one. He glanced up and moved on.

"Can I call you Freaky Deaky now?" I asked quietly, John just giggled and nodded. He kissed over a few more of the scars.

"I love you John..." I said softly.

"I love you more Roger," he said before kissing me gently.