Chapter Six

Lozen's POV

"Jacob!!!!! Jacob!!!!!" I hear a female voice call. I nudge Jacobs bare shoulder with my nose. 

"Ness?" I hear Jacob question weakly. I growl and gently lay over Jacob, covering his whole body from anyone. 

"Get off of him, you mangy mutt!!" She screams and kicks me in the side. I growl yet again and look at her in the eyes, growling menacingly, daring her to even look at Jacob again. She looks at me in absolute fear, petrified. Another Vampire comes up beside her, he looks pensive. 

"Ness, ease up, she imprinted on him. He imprinted back." he looks at me. In the eyes. His hold something I can't quite read. "Look, I know you don't like him, and it feels weird to be so protective over someone who you hate but, you need to let Carlisle see him, his eye could heal the wrong way, please. You care about him, let us look after him."

I figure that he was a mind reader, so I thought the most important thing to him. He laughs slightly. "Yeah, definitely, we have a pair of shorts for Jacob and a sundress for you. And we will all turn around." He adds at the end. 

They all turn around. I change back to human, and put the shorts on Jacob, he was aware of his surroundings so I just helped get them on without straining his injuries. Then I put my sundress on. I grab Jacobs face first, then rest it against my neck, not caring about the blood on his face, only that my future is hurting right in my arms.

I grab at his sides, right below the puncture point, Jacob heaves a grunt out. I kiss the crown of his head. I pull him up with me, holding him up.

I cough, Paul immediately rushes over to help his hurt Alpha. 

-------------

I am pacing from one side of the porch to the other side. I was pushed to leave the room as soon as we had Jacob laying down. Now I am standing here listening to Jacob whimpering, and occasionally screaming. Apparently Jackson had broken more than a few bones. 

I am about to loose it. The wolf inside me wants to rip out of its confines and tear Jackson and that Doctor touching Jacob apart. The human inside me just wants Jacob to be okay. But both of us just want to be right beside him, making sure he is okay. 

Jacob lets out another pain filled scream. The two packs, consisting of the Quilette pack, minus Sam, Jared, quil, and Paul, who are helping hold down and help heal Jacob. And the Beacon Hills pack, consisting of Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Jackson, Allison, Malia, who I learned is Peter's biological daughter, Liam, who is Scott's first bitten Beta, Kira, a Kitsune, and Issac. And the Cullen clan, including the 'Ness' Jacob loves so much. Are all j

My boys are with Peter and Embry. Ethan is with Peter, and Aiden is with Embry. I am not in the right mind frame to have either of my boys in my arms, I could phase and kill them, which I never want to ever do, ever. My wolf is just going insane, she wants to be let out. She wants to kill Jackson, first for touching my butt and second, for hurting her mate.

After a particular loud scream I fall to my knees, holding my hands against the sides of my head, over my ears. I let out a scream to rival his, I feel his pain, not physically but emotionally. It is pounding in my head and my heart feels like it is tearing itself apart. 

I feel a hand on my back, warm and soothing, I turn in the persons arms and clutch onto them. My father wraps his arms around me just as tight. He holds me as I writhe in pain from my Imprint. 

The door slams open, Sam and the rest of the wolf pack waltz out, tailed by the vampire doctor. "He is stable, for now. He is awake, but, he doesn't want the pack to crowd the room. He wants to see Lozen, only Lozen." The vampire doctor spoke. I think his name is Carlisle. My heart picked up and my wolf turned a whole 180, and now is jumping with joy. She is ecstatic her mate wants to see me. 

One of the Vampires chuckle at this thought, and now I am 100% sure that he is a mind reader. This 'Ness' girl doesn't seem to happy about the idea though. She puts up a fight about how she is his imprint. My wolf comes out and snarls at her, nasty and meaningful. 

I walk inside to Jacob's room. I take a deep breath and walk in. He turns at the sudden noise.

"Hey, I didn't think you would actually come." He coughs, his voice weaker then usual. 

"I don't think my wolf would have let me if I even tried to leave the premises. Plus, I was running myself ragged when I couldn't do anything to help you Jacob. I, I am sorry about Jackson, he, he is just a 16 year old boy, he used to be a player, then Derek gave him the bite, he turned into a giant lizard, then from what I have heard, the pack had to help him by, delivering a fatal blow, and his loved one calling him out by name. Now he has just gotten back on his feet and he has had a crush on me for years-" 

"Lozen, it's okay. I shouldn't have lost it like that, I tried to deny our bond, I have, but as soon as I see you so much as hug someone else, I wish it was me. My wolf went insane, he wanted to kill Jackson for even being near you. I, I am sorry, I thought I had my temper under control, but, as soon as I seen you, since I killed your babies defending myself, my temper has mostly been at myself. But its like I just phased for the first time again. I am sorry about your kids." He says, slowly, and sleepily, his voice still weak.

I laugh a little. "That is what parent hood feels like. Jacob, as soon as something hurts them in the slightest, I go all mamma bear and get rid of it. I can't forgive you." I say and his face falls. "Not yet, but, I am trying. This is a hard thing to get over. No matter if you are my Imprint or Mate. It's hard. Please, please understand. I think that, we could definitely try, if that's what you want. But it will be slow, okay?" I ask.  He nods.

"Okay, but, could you just-" he cuts himself off with a fit of harsh coughs.

I look at him concerned. "Are you okay?" I asked rushed. He nods.

He opens his arms while lying down, "C'mere" He demands weakly. I chuckle and scoot in to lay with him.

Once I am settled he wraps his arm around me and pulls me towards him. "hey, don't do that you will hurt yourself." I scold while slapping his hand. It's his turn to chuckle.

"I just wanted to cuddle with my Imprint because I am hurt because of her friend touching her butt." He retorts, then snuggles his head into my should and neck. I pet his hair, like I do with Aiden and Ethan when they don't feel well.

"Do you think this will work?" I question him.

"What will work?" He asks.

"Us." I say softly. 

"It has to, I mean, I would kill myself if it didn't. We were made for each other. I just attacked some crazy lizard slash werewolf thing for touching you and almost got killed." he said.

"Yeah, that is a difficult situation to explain, especially since I wasn't there to experience it." He laughs. 

"Lets get some sleep, we can talk when I am less tired and you are less stressed about everything. Alright?" He explains then asks. 

"Wait, I need to check on my boys." I say trying to get up, Jacob pulls me back down.

"They will be fine." He says.

"I need to make sure they are okay after what they have seen me do, and what happened to you."I said, having a mini panic attack. 

"Hey calm down, you are here with me OK. I thought you wanted to make me feel better." He says starting to lightly shake.

"As much as you mean to my life, my kids come first, they always come first."  I say. 

"They aren't even your real kids!" He yells, now shaking, close to exploding.

I slap him, hard. He holds his arm. "Don't even say that hurt. I am doing my duty as a mother to put my children first. Now I know that you are a spineless jerk. I don't want to even try to have a relationship with someone who doesn't support me caring for my kids." I say and get up. I hear Jacob call to me to come back, how he was sorry. I just slammed the door.

I go and scoop Ethan up in my arms, crying silently into his hair.