Chapter 7

Lozen's POV

"Mwoma! Can I have a Wapple?" Aiden shouts from below me.

"Defiantly, ask Embry to cut it for you." I say from on top of  the ladder, painting the top of my front door archway. He runs away yelling for Embry.

 I bought a house in Lapush. There are enough rooms for my pack and the Quileute pack. I haven't conversed with Jacob since storming out on him that night.

I finish painting the archway red, on top of the door outside. I climb down the ladder and fold it up. I carry it to the shed and put it away.

I walk into my house and to the kitchen. The teens are all huddled around the table, having been enrolled in the Lapush high school, Aiden and Ethan also just started their first year of school. It has been quite some time since the pack has arrived. A couple of months since everything has happened. 

I absolutely refuse to talk to Jacob, I have been communicating through Paul or Sam. "Hey Lo." I hear Embry say as he cuts the apple for Aiden. 

"Hey Embry" I say back as Aiden jumps around Embry's legs excitedly. 

"I'm gonna get going soon, Jake wants a pack meeting in half an hour. Anything I should tell him or inform him about?"

"Hmm," I think, "Derek said something about needing to have a conversation with Jacob, so you know tell him to keep his ear out."

"Alright, Aiden! Here is your apple buddy!" He says as he gives Aiden a little Tupperware of cut up apple. "Small bites okay little man?" Aiden nods. Embry kisses the top of his head. "Alright bye buddy!" He walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Bye Lo." He pulls away and gives my cheek a kiss.

"Bye Embry, have fun." I say to him.

"Yeah, definatley."

-----------

"Momma!!!!!" I hear Ethan cry after a loud crash and bang.

I sprint to the other side of the house where I heard Ethan yell. I smell blood, Oh no.

As soon as I got in the room I see Ethan bleeding severely from his mouth and leg. His leg being bent at an unnatural angle. I freak out.

"Stiles!!!" Iyell for the only person left in the house, as I push Ethan over onto his side. Him being passed out. He appears at the doorway.

"Hey Lo- What the hell happened in here, Jesus!" 

"I need you to go and find Aiden, keep him distracted, last time I seen him, he was colouring." I say and he runs.

I grab my phone and dial the first number I could think of.

"Lozen what the hell? The pack meeting just started!" 

"I-I need help." I choke out between the sobs.

"I'll be there in 5." The phone hangs up.

---------

"Lozen!! Oh my god! What happened?" He asks as he walks in the room.

I motion to Ethan, "I need you to rebrake his leg. I-I c-can't. I can't hurt them." He nods.

Jacob twists Ethans leg and he shoots up screaming bloody murder, then passing out again. While holding Ethan's leg stable Jacob motions to his pocket, I reach in and grab his phone, he tells me a number to punch in.

"Carlisle Cullen." Rings the voice from the other side of the phone. I try to talk but just choke on my tears.

"Jake is everything okay?" JAke motons for me to put it on speaker. I do so.

"Hey Carlisle I need you over at Lozens house okay? Her son fell and broke his leg, I rebroke it, he just needs an actual doctor." 

"5 minutes." He speaks then hangs up.

"Alright Lo, come hold his head, just so he won't hurt it even more."

I crawl over and place my baby's head on my lap, his mouth is still all bloody. I grab my sweater off my body. 

I spit a little on it and clean the blood away from my sons precious face. I stroke my fingers through his hair, just like I do when they are sick.

"You know, I never thought I would be the one you called when your son injured himself." Jacob says.

"I freaked out, ok?" I defend.

"He's coming to."

I look down at him. He opens his eyes.

"Momma?" I smile sadly.

"Hey baby-boy. How are you feeling?"

"My weg huwrts." He grumbles. Me and Jacob giggle at that.

"That's ok buddy. The worst is over, just waiting on Doctor Fang." Jacob says.

"Hi Wacob." Jacob laughs. 

"Hi Ethan." 

-----------

"There you go, all better now. And remember no more climbing counters to reach the cookies." Dr. Cullen says as he walks out of the room him, Jacob and Ethan resided. He looks at me. "He is fine, a small concussion and he has the cast on for 2 weeks. I understand why you couldn't be in the room. I wouldn't be able to see my 4 year old son hurt either, if I had one." He pats my shoulder. 

He says goodbye to Stiles and Aiden on the way out. "Hey, is he ok?" Stiles asks.

"He will be fine." I say. I look at Aiden and smile, "You want to see your brother?" He nods.

We walk into the room. Stiles looks at Jacob. Then his head snaps in my direction so fast it was almost as if it had snapped. "You called Jacob?!"

I shrug and feel warmth spread on my cheeks. "I panicked." I say quietly.

Stiles walks over to Jacob. They start to have a conversation.

I walk over to my little champ.

"Hey Momma!" Ethan says. He points to his leg cast. "It Bwue!!" He says excited. 

"I see that baby. How are you feeling?" I ask him worried.

"Wes momma!! Dwoctwor Fwang gave mwe swom pwills." He says, I laugh and give him a hug and kiss his head. 

"Just don't do it gain, ok?"

"Otay momma" He says tiredly. 

Aiden, who was standing holding his brothers hand, then layed beside him to get some rest. They are in Derek's bed so, there is deffinatley enough room for the two to sleep together, cuddled up.

I kiss both of their heads, then exit the room. I notice the two other boys in the room had already left.

--------

When I found Stiles and Jacob, they were lightly arguing. "Hey! Boys, the twins are sleeping, would you calm down, please?" They both nod. 

I walk towards Stiles and give him a hug. "Thank you for taking care of Aiden when Ethan was being looked at." He hugs back tightly and pulls his head back.

"Anytime." Then he pulls away from the hug.

I look at Jacob, who was looking at me, he quickly looks away as if he thought he shouldn't. I calculate the distance between us and jump onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, he stumbles, not expecting to be tackled.

We fall onto the floor with a bang. He puts his arms around my waist. "Hi." He says, after regaining his breath. I giggle- wait giggle?

"Hi." I say back, my head is buried in the side of his neck, his is pressed onto my shoulder. He hugs me tighter. I don't know what has gotten into me but I just want to stay in his arms, with mine wrapped around him tightly. I sigh before I let go of neck and sit on him because he didn't let go.

I lean down and kiss his cheek. "Thank you, for everything."

He flips us over, me clinging to him as he startled me. He leans up and looks at me, then bends down and kisses me. "Anytime" he whispers. I blink my eyes and he is gone.

My heart soared.