Child?

Matt and Edd were eating dinner together as a rushed knock was sounded at the door so both boys put down their food and went together.

Edd unlocked the door and picked up the small box at the doorstep. "What is it?" Edd shrugged and brought the box inside and slowly opened it to see a young child with brown hair and what looked like brown cat ears and a tail.

The young child was wearing a light blue full body outfit with blue and yellow striped socks on its little feet. "Wait, is that a kid?!" Edd quickly nodded and went back over to the door and picked up a letter that was on the floor that they must've dropped.

He locked the door behind him and walked back over to Matt and the child. "Read the note!" Edd nodded and quickly read the note.
"Dear homeowners, I know this might be an unexplained thing to give you. But, I couldn't take care of this child any longer. I know you might need help taking care of the child, but I know you have friends that may help. The child's name is Blue, and try to take good care of this child.
~Signed &¥₩#*"

Edd looked up from the letter and Matt was speechless. The soft mumbles of the child broke the silence as it owoke.

"Um pick it up!" Edd quickly picked up the child and rocked it as the child's eyes opened showing big Blue eyes. "Is it okay?" Edd shrugged as the baby flinched as Edd stroked it's ears.

"It's it a girl or boy?" Matt shrugged and looked through the box. "Uh, it only says Blue boy." Edd mentally face palmed. "So it's a boy."

"I guess so, why?" Edd sighed and passed the child to Matt. "It's needs changing." Matt scrunched up his face as a soft smell rose up. "Ew! I see what you mean." Edd giggled at Matt's reaction and threw a diaper at him "Change him before it gets worse."

Matt slowly placed the child on the couch and started to change the young child's diaper as the child giggled and started to chew it's chubby hands. Edd walked over to it and took the hand out of its mouth and smiled.

"Blue's so cute!" Matt smiled at Edd and nodded. "I guess he is, does he have any other clothes? We could go and get Tom to help with taking care of the child." Edd walked back over to the box and pulled out a blue shirt and grey sweatpants for the child.

"Only these, we need to buy new clothes for him." Matt took the clothes from Edd and dressed Blue slowly tugging on the child's tail making tears start to pool in his eyes before streaming out.

"What did you do?" Matt picked up the child and rocked it as the crying slowed to a stop. The child rubbed his eyes before snuggling into Matts chest and drifting off to sleep.

"Looks like he was tired, how about we bring him to Tom now and we can hang out with him for a bit." Matt nodded and stood up and disposed of the diaper while holding onto the sleeping child.

"Come on let's go Edd." Edd smiled and took the keys from the counter and unlocked the door with a soft Click as the boys walked into the hallway. Edd locked the door behind them and walked in front of Matt to Tom's apartment down the corridor.

Matt switched arms with the child as it's tail wrapped around his arm making him smile as he knocked on the door with his free hand.

Tom opened the door and instantly noticed the child in Matt's arms. "Where did you u get a kid?" Matt looked down at the sleeping child and back at Tom.

"Someone dropped him off at our door, we need to take care of the boy he's not human." Tom tilted his head before looking at the child closer.

"It's has cat ears a kind a tail!" Edd nodded. "Want to help us take care of him, we need to buy more clothes for him and take care of him." Tom smiled and nodded. "Of course I'll help!"

Matt smiled before speaking. "How about we buy the little guy some more clothes, he's only got these and a blue one piece." Tom nodded and stepped out of his room locking the door behind him.

"Let's go!"