Attachment

<Matt's point of view>

As we reached the clothes store Blue started waking up and whimpering. "What's wrong with him?" Tom asked confused. I shrugged and past Blue to him. "Try and calm him  down."

He nodded and started to rock the child until he stopped crying. In fact he was purring as Tom rocking him and softly petted his ears.

"Your good with kids." Tom smiled and nodded at Edd's remark as they walked into the children's side and they walked into the area where baby's clothes were.

"What size is he?" All boys looked at eachother before speaking in sinc. "The smallest." They chuckled as they picked out a few outfits for the young child and went to buy them.

They started buying the clothes  while Tom held the purring child. "You're so cute." The Neko looked up at him with his blue eyes and giggled. I smiled as I heard the child's giggle knowing he hasn't giggled so far.

"He is indeed cute, and he actually hasn't giggled yet." Tom looked up from the child and smiled at me. "He likes you."

"Well, where should we go next, doesn't Blue need food?" I nodded and Edd was finished buying the clothes so we all walked out of the shop. "Where  can we buy baby food?"

"How about that baby store?" Me and Edd looked at Tom confused but he just shrugged and started walking through an alleyway. "Are you sure this is safe?"

"Perfectly safe!" As he said that Two people emerged from the darkness one that we recognised instantly. The man looked up at us before speaking. "Long time no see Tom."

"What are you doing here Tord?" He shrugged before smiling. "Just wanted to apologise, I didn't think I'd find you here but I found you."

Tom held the child who was starting to purr and looked uneasy before responding. "Fine, I accept your apology." Tord smiled and patted his shoulder. "Thanks."

"No problem." Tom nodded. "Where you heading, and where did you guys get the kid?" I looked up and sighed. "Someone dropped him at mine and Edd's apartment."

Tord nodded. "Need any help?" Tom nodded. "We could do with some."

<Time skip till they get back to the apartment>

<Blue's Pov>

As the boys arrived back the one with no eyes put me down and I toddled over to the the brown haired one and hugged his legs.

"You alright little buddy?" He picked me up and looked over my head and then back to the other boys. "This kid didn't have blue hair streaks  before did he?"

All the boys shook their heads as I tilted my head confused. "Don't worry about it little buddy." He ruffled my hair and put me down as he went into the kitchen with the ginger haired boy leaving me with the Eyeless boy and the boy with the red hoodie.

I toddled over to the TV that was on and sat in front of it as I watched the pictures show up of a boy with midnight black hair and bandages over one of his eyes. I listened to the sound of the TV speak: "Condemned criminal caught today, reported to be a raper of young children and teenagers-"

I looked back to the boys on the couch the one who wore the red hoodie had the TV remote in hand. "Let's not put that on with the kid, what his name anyway?"

"Bwue." I whispered as the Eyeless boy put me on his lap. "How did you learn to talk little buddy?" I shrugged and leaned into his chest snuggling into his hoodie as I felt my eyes slowly shut.