Somethings wrong

(Toby and Blue Above ❤ I ship it, Toby: Blonde hair, Blue: dark hair.)

I smiled at the Blonde boy as he pressed his soft lips against mine once again. I kissed back savouring every moment. We softly pulled away.

"Come on, we better get back lover boy. Before your parents get mad you're gone for too long." I sighed and nodded. "But I don't wanna!"

Toby chuckled and pulled me onto his lap petting my ears making me squeak. "Sorry." I put his hand back onto my ears and started stroking them softly making me purr as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You're so cute, you know that right Blue?" I smiled and nodded into his chest. "I get that a lot." He giggled and hugged me. "I love you Blue, don't forget that." I pulled away from the hug smiling. "I love you too."

I quickly hid my guitar under some leaves and took Toby's hand as we started walking to the front of the building.

"Hey Blue." I looked up to the Blonde boy. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I smiled and nodded instantly. "Of course." I giggled as he kissed my nose. "I'll meet you back here tomorrow okay?" I nodded as we separated ways.

I walked up the many stairs as I was warned not to use the elevator without an adult. I huffed as I reached the 5th floor and opened the door.

I closed the door behind me as I walked over to Tord's door to see a note taped to it. I quickly took it and read it:
'Dear Blue,
If you come back before I do, go over to Edd's apartment and him and Matt should be there.
I'll see you later little buddy,
~Tord.'

I put the note into my pocket and walked down the hallway to Edd's apartment and knocked. Edd opened the door and smiled as he saw me. "Come in Blue, Tord's going to be out for a bit."

I giggled as he ruffled my hair and let me in. I sat on the couch as Matt came over and joined me. "What was wrong with you earlier anyway Kiddo?" I looked over to Edd's as he retreated from the kitchen with a cola.

"Nothing." He sighed and sat beside me as he turned the TV on. Matt ruffled my hair as I giggled. "How old are you?" I tilted my head. "Five."

"Can I talk to you alone for a second?" I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. He knelt down to my height and spoke. "What were you doing with that boy behind the building?"

I stiffened and looked down. "Nothing." He lifted my face with his finger and looked at me. "Tell me, I won't be mad." I nodded. "He's my Boyfriend."

He smiled. "What's his name?" I smiled before responding. "Toby." He nodded and ruffled my hair. "Just saying, but your hairs turning more Blue and I'm proud of you buddy."

I hugged him and he chuckled and hugged me back. "You going to tell Tord, the one you think as a dad?" I pulled away and tilted my head. "He's not the only one that I think is my dad."

He looked at me confused as I giggled. "You're all my dad's!" He smiled and ruffled my hair atlas he stood up. "That's right Buddy."