Blue

As we got to Tora's Apartment he sat me on his couch as he knelt in front of me. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and looked over to the window.

"I know somethings wrong Blue, if something wasn't wrong you wouldn't be like this." I sighed and looked at him. "Tell me, I won't be mad."

He held onto my arm making me flinch and look away. "Blue." I nodded. "What did you do?!" I look down to him to see my sleeve up with my bloody scars showing and tears instantly pricked in my eyes.

"Why did you do this?!" I felt my soft tears pour out of my eyes as I struggled to talk. "Hewps." Tord looked at me and I could see tears in his eyes. "Why does it help, what's wrong?"

"Twom." He instantly flinched at the name. "What did you do to you?" More tears rolled out of my eyes as I remembered what happened the night before. "Hwrt."

He sat me on his lap with me facing him. "How did he hurt you? Point." I nodded and pointed to my backside. "What did he do?!" I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil before scribbling: 'Sex.'

I put them down before turning to Tord. "Why did he do this?!" I shrugged. "Brown bwottle." He flinched again before bringing me to the bathroom.

He pressed a wet cloth to my scars and started washing them until the blood came off. He then took a bandage and wrapped my wrist in it.

"Don't ever do that again, I'll have a word with Tom okay?" I nodded and he picked me up. "I'll take you to Edd's place." I nodded and he brought the down the hallway to an apartment and knocked on the door.

Edd opened the door. "Yes?" Tord passed me to him carefully holding my bandaged arms as he did so. "Keep and eye on Blue, I need to talk with Tom."

He then walked down the hallway leaving me with Edd. He placed me on the floor and walked into the kitchen. "Want anything kiddo?" I didn't respond I just sat on the couch and he retreated.

"You okay?" I nodded. "Are you sure, you're more quiet then usual." I nodded and looked up at him. "Tord twaking cware it." He tilted his head confused. "Oh! Tora's taking care of it?" I nodded.

"Okay? What anything?" I shook my head. "If you're sure kiddo." He then went into the kitchen and came back with a can of cola and started drinking it before Tord came back.

"Come on Blue." I nodded and followed him back to the apartment.