Chapter 2

Catherine p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my mum calling my name and tapping me on the back.

" Mum I'm tired so, please leave me alone" I yawned my head stuck on my pillow. " We are going somewhere together today," Mum said jumping on my head, " Mum would you please stop and where are you taking me?" I asked, " I'm taking you to a bridal fitting" She announced, " But mum we have still got time. Right?" I requested, " Nope, it's next week" She stated, " Are you kidding me. Why is this happening to me" I woke up stomping and went to my ensuite to go to the toilet, have a shower, brush my teeth, put makeup on and change to go out with mum to the bridal fitting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When mum and I arrived, I wasn't awake yet and allowed mum to pick me a dress to try on. 

Dress 1) Too Extra 

Dress 2) Too simple 

Dress 2) Too simple 

Dress 3) Too Long 

Dress 4) Perfect one

While I tried on what mum choose for me, I decided to choose dress four to get it over and done with

" Hun that was too quick," Mum said, " I know mum, I know" I replied and got in the car not saying a word but just continuing on with my nap that was interrupted by my mum this morning.

---------------------------------------------------------

After we arrived and got back home, I went back to my room seeing all my friends and Isabel hanging around there.

" Here comes the bride," one of my friend Cassidy ( Cindy Kimberly) said surprising me. " Hi and bye. Please get out of my room now guys" I said pointing to the door. " Why?" Mia Fevola asked, " Because your friend which is me is really tired and needs a break from everyone" I replied and jumping in my bed to go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin p.o.v 

I'm at training, training with the boys for this weeks game. When I saw my coach Damien Hardwick, I decided to go up to him and check if any girl has accepted to marry me.

" Morning coach" I waved, " Morning Dusty" He replied smiling. " So coach, have you got good news for me?" I asked, " There is a good news. A girl has accepted to marry you but, you won't find out till next week" he announced, " Just remember that you need to book a honeymoon somewhere" He said while I just kept on nodding.

" Ooooh, what did I just here," Trent said coming up to us, " Ummmm....a..a.....I'm getting married" I announced. " Married to who?" Trent asked. " I'm gonna get married to someone I don't know" I replied, " But why Dustin. Why are you marrying someone you don't know" Trent chatted. " Because the only way now to get dad back is to get married" I announced whispering for none of the boys to hear. " Wow. Well, your dad must be proud of you" Trent smiled and gave me a bro hug for good luck.

" Btw you've invited Trent" I yelled from across the room as he walked off. " I'll totally be there with Brooke" Trent replied with his thumbs up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine p.o.v

It has now six pm in the evening and, I got woken up by the girls now instead of mum.

" Catherine, Catherine, Catherine wake up!!" The girls yelled that I just ignored and kept on sleeping.

" Okay then, Mia, Isabel, Gabbi we will carry her all the way downstairs. Are you ready?" Cindy said counting down and they all picked me up and rushed downstairs dropping me to the ground at the end of the ladder.

" Ouch...you idiots need to stop" I yelled getting my self off the floor. " But we want to spend time with you" Mia replied, " Well you guys can now since you all got me out of bed," I said rolling my eyes.

We all just sat near the fireplace, eating mum's amazing Italiano Lasagna and watching kissing booth.

" Catherine this will be you and your husband" Cassidy laughed in the part where Noah and Elle kiss, " Hun, I'm not gonna let him touch or kiss me," I said putting my hands out.

" But what if he kisses you in the aisle," Mia said, " I'm gonna reject it" I responded eating my burger.

Sorry for the shit chapter 

Stella xx